- OTOpenTable DinervipDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great time, our server was attentive and knowledgeable.More infoWren & WolfPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Downtown Phoenix•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time having dinner here. Service was good but our mahi mahi came out undercooked. Staff made it right but wont be back as this happened the other time at lunch and the burger came out rare when ordered well.More infoCooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant - ChandlerPrice: Moderate• American• Chandler•4.7
- AAnonymousvipPhoenix / Arizona •73 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Eddie our server was wonderful and attentive. The food was beyond amazing with the sweetest Alaskan King Crab legs I've ever had. Steak tender juicy and well seasoned. Sea bass just perfect. We will be back!More infoSteak 44Price: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Phoenix•4.9
- BBobbivipPhoenix / Arizona •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was a special menu just for the New Years Weekend. Nice change of pace and I hope they put a few of the new items on the regular menu...live the tomato basil soup and the bacon appetizer. YumMore infoChop Block and Brew - Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino ResortPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Maricopa•4.5
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Maricopa is a busy neighborhood in the Phoenix metropolitan area. If you visit the area, you’ll see what it's most famous for: breathtaking desert views and delicious eating establishments. When in Maricopa, feast on tamales, salsa and chimichangas, which can be found at any number of the Mexican or Southwestern restaurants in the area. If you’re in the mood for a classic American meal, stop by one of the neighborhood’s contemporary American restaurants, or choose an exciting steakhouse. There are a variety of other cuisine options available as well. If you like seafood, there are plenty of fish specialists and sushi restaurants. For fine dining, choose one of the community's elegant French or Italian restaurants. Or if you prefer something more laid back, have a meal at a local pizzeria.
- Sonoran Desert National Monument
- Ward Park
- Francisco Grande Hotel and Golf Resort
- Desert Station
- East Park
- Rotary Park
- Upeart Park
- Yucca Motel
- Oniel Park
- Holiday Inn Casa Grande
- Mormon Battalion Historical Monument
- Francisco Grande
- Burris Park
- Elliott Park
- Pinal County West Park
- West Side Park
- Knights Inn Gila Bend
- Mosely Park
- Arizona Moon Motel
- Western Manor Park