- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server Conner was absolutely the greatest. He was energetic and very happy and friendly. He made the evening enjoyable for all of us. The food was great as well. I have found somewhere to get a good salmon dinner in AZ. Being from the PNW it has been hard to find.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - GilbertPrice: Moderate• American• Gilbert•4.5
- TMTerenaM1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had heard good things but this is the first time my husband and I had a chance to go. I got the fish n chips and the fish very light and crispy with a good taste. My husband got the homemade chips and a Mediterranean salad with chicken, he also enjoyed his meal. This is very close to our neighborhood so we will definitely be back!More infoAnthem Grille - Poston Butte Golf ClubPrice: Moderate• American• Florence•4.6
- DRDocRuffvipPhoenix / Arizona •11 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had another great meal at Palma. Our server, Brandy, was simply wonderful; pleasant, efficient, and knowledgeable. She made our 6 year old granddaughter feel welcome and special. The food was hot and delicious. We were glad we chose to eat at Palma last night.More infoPalma Kitchen + TapPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Queen Creek•4.7
- JSJaxSonPhoenix / Arizona •16 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Nic was great, informative and very pleasant. Food was goodMore infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - GilbertPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Gilbert•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a reservation and was seated promptly also great serviceMore infoNorth Italia - GilbertPrice: Moderate• Italian• Gilbert•4.7
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Florence, Arizona, remains a town reminiscent of old Western movies. But despite the classic brickwork storefronts and low-growing desert shrubbery, Florence's food scene is anything but old. The city saw a new surge of trendy diners, featuring everything from tofu and antipasto to Peruvian and vegan options. Here in the West, however, Tex-Mex reigns king, and Florence offers no shortage of authentic taco joints and fusion enchilada entrees. No rancher's morning is complete without a serving of bona fide huevos rancheros, hot sauce included. Whether you're on the hunt for a Brazilian dish or a means to satisfy tamale cravings, you can rest assured that Florence has some cowboy-style saloon still serving up blocks of fudge to properly complete your meal.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 2, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Florence. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Florence who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Florence either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Super 8 Casa Grande
- Travelodge Globe
- Pinal County Fairgrounds
- Tumble Weed Park
- Florence Station
- Tom Mix Monument
- Toltec Mini Park
- North Park
- North Park
- Pinal County Historical Museum
- Motel 6 Casa Grande
- Picketpost Mountain Research Natural Area
- Cherry Flat Campground
- San Carlos Park
- Upper Pinal Campground
- Southwest Gas Site Mini Park
- Miami Railroad Station
- East Park
- West Park
- Grande Vista Motel