Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
No matter if you are in the mood for a meal that brings you back to your childhood Sunday dinners or a meal that reminds you of your recent vacation, Arugula aims to bring a taste of Italy to our Chadds Ford neighborhood. Arugula uses the freshest ingredients to create each dish. We take pride in making each experience special, whether it is a meal with that special someone, a business meeting, or a celebration with a large group, Arugula aims to impress.
We invite you to BYOB!
- RPRalphPvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •38 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood was excellent. Wide selection of items to choose from on the menu. Great service. Definitely will go back to try other specialty’s on menuMore infoCrown TavernPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Glen Mills•4.5
- DDeerapvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •13 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoLast night, I had the pleasure of dining at Osteria Ama with friends. For two of them, this was their first time dining at Osteria Ama. As always, the food was delicious and the service impeccable. We all loved our meals. We started with Caesar salads and they were fresh and delectable. . .its always a great choice. I had the cacio e pepe which was amazing. I am still thinking about that dish. I always have a great experience at this restaurant. The pizza and pasta dishes are delish! Along with my friends, I am already looking forward to eating there again.More infoOsteria AmaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Chadds Ford•4.6
- PPapajoSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My wife and I gaveceaten here many times, and we wanted to introduce our friends who recently moved into the area to this gem of a restaurant. I had the salmon bowl and it was truly outstanding. My wife had the meatloaf, our friends had the sirloin tips and the jumbalaya and everyone enjoyed our meals. The bread is outstanding.More infoNot Your Average Joe's Glen MillsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Glen Mills•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing server. Duck breast entree was the best on the menu!More infoWhite Dog Cafe Glen MillsPrice: Moderate• American• Glen Mills•4.7
- AashleyannvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •19 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I really love the atmosphere here and the food used to be very good (I even had my bridal shower here), but the last view times I’ve been here the food just seems tired. The menu hasn’t changed for a long time and there was nothing I was really excited to order (and they ended up being out of the first two things I settled on…). I wish they would update the menu and switch things up a little!More infoTerrain Cafe – Glen MillsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Glen Mills•4.5
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Chadds Ford on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Chadds Ford
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania is one of those places in the country that feels steeped in rich history. It's also steeped in delicious flavors and diverse dining choices. That sensation of stepping back in time to the Revolutionary War era can also extend to the restaurants in the area, as well. Old-fashioned inns and pubs serve up classic American cafe and bar food. However, these inns and pubs provide a modern touch with many vegetarian and gluten-free options to meet diners' dietary needs. If you're looking for some more international flair instead, you're in luck. Enjoy the Chinese, Mexican, Italian and Japanese restaurants in Chadds Ford for delicious pasta, sushi, burritos and more.