- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWent for dinner with a group of 6. Sat in the dining room. Service was very attentive and the food was delicious. I had the chicken parm, so good!More infoThe Ridley HousePrice: Moderate• American• Folsom•5
- RMRebeccaMPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •22 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious as always. Bread is fresh and amazing. Service is attentive. Tuna carpaccio, which I've had multiple times before, was a bit too salty, but it was large salt crystals so I just scraped them off. I finally got to try the lobster risotto! We'd only been here on a Wednesday once before because it's difficult with our schedules, and they were out of it that time. It's a rotating special only on Wednesdays. It was delicious. I asked to buy a loaf of the amazing cranberry walnut bread to go, and they gave it to us for free as an apology for not being able to get the risotto last time. Also had the creme brulee which was great.More infoParcPrice: Expensive• French• Rittenhouse Square•4.8
- NHNancyHvipNew York / Tri-State Area •112 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 10, 2023It has been a while since we had eaten there. The lunch special with a $5 individual deep dish pizza could not be beat. Delicious. We will be back.More infoUno Pizzeria & Grill - ChesterPrice: Moderate• American• Chester•4.2
- HharrygAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •1 review5.0Dined on May 14, 2023On mothers day we ordered fish and chips, the fish had a frozen taste, and not fresh . i will never order fish again, need to do better, i can buy frozen fish at home. fries was good.More infoPhilly Tap & Tavern - Harrah's PhiladelphiaPrice: Moderate• American• Chester•3.9
- JWJeremyWTampa / Central Florida West •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Service was excellent. Our server made great suggestions and the food was delicious. Short ribs were amazing and the beer battered squash appetizer is a must have.More infoThe LovePrice: Expensive• American• Rittenhouse Square•4.8
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Chester on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Located just 20 miles or so from Philadelphia, the city of Chester manages to embrace big-city amenities without losing sight of the small-town characteristics that make it great. This point is especially true in regards to restaurants as Chester's one-of-a-kind eateries offer flavors for every palette. You can find everything from delicious pizza pies to tender cuts of steak and tasty American comfort food to authentic Jamaican cuisine. Be sure to try the famous Philly cheesesteak and Pennsylvania's specialty pierogis while visiting Chester. You'll find these dishes to be perfectly prepared by local establishments. Just make sure to bring your appetite as Chester's delectable meals are served in massive portions.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Chester. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Chester who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Chester either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Airport / Ridley Park
- Woodlyn Shopping Center
- Worrilow Park
- Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia Airport
- Ridley Park Station
- Taylor Arboretum
- East Lake Park
- Bridgeport Speedway
- Comfort Inn Philadelphia Airport
- Repaupo Station
- Airport Waterfront Inn
- Deshong Park
- Chester Station
- Morton Homestead State Park
- Baldwin Station
- Camp Upland Park
- Highland Avenue Station
- Cutton Mill Village Shopping Center
- Quick Stadium
- Crozier Park