Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Upstate NY Award Winning Steakhouse.
Rick’s on Main is a restaurant that serves hand-crafted, high quality meals within a friendly atmosphere. We offer a variety of specialized entrees, such as a Bacon-infused pork chop, an Filet Mignon with roasted red pepper compound butter and we always have fresh Seabass that will melt in your mouth over a variety of sets.
We feature a wide range of salads, including our fan favorite Fall Creek Salad, a Boston Bibb Salad with sliced apples and a gorgonzola vinaigrette, Ricks Chopped Salad tossed in parmesan peppercorn dressing.
Dinner selections range from $18-$42, lunch from $11-$21,
Sunday Buffet Brunch from $33.00
- WBWedBirthdayCelebrationPittsburgh / Western PA •20 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe love Lucia's. It is always excellent. But last night was OUTSTANDING. The stuffed pepper appetizer, french onion and mushroom soups, meals and delicious dessert we had were the BEST dinners yet. The pork chop was so succulent and cooked absolutely perfectly. The Bolognese with braised short ribs is a flavor bomb. The lobster sacchettoni was AMAZING. And the Brimley dessert is something no one has anywhere. The delicate fried chocolate melting cake in the middle was awesome. Special birthday celebration for my sister, and we are SO glad we took her there. Right from walking in and getting a huge smile from Lisa our evening was awesome. Our server, Amy, is excellent!! She articulates each meal from the menu so perfectly and then the meal actually lives up to her beautiful description of each. And Jay's personal attention walking through and talking with us at our tables makes us feel so welcome. KUDOS Lucia's, you are definitely doing things right!More infoLucia's on the Lake$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Buffalo•4.9
- Mmus8foodNew York City •16 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI love coming here. I love the fact that it's simply beautiful. If I lived closer this would be my favorite place to entertain. My friends and relatives would enjoy the food and the atmosphere.More infoThe Roycroft Inn$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• East Aurora•4.6
- ABAndrewBUpstate New York •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWent there for the first time to celebrate our anniversary. Everything was top notch from top to bottom.More infoRick's on Main$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• East Aurora•4.8
- BBriaUpstate New York •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI made reservations for a nice post-Valentine's Day Dinner and I'm glad I did. We were able to get in before the restaurant's Winter Break (speaking of, this shows me this restaurant values their employees' hard work) and I'm very satisfied with the service, atmosphere, and food. We ordered The Meatball, side Cesar salad, Chicken Parm, and Gnocchi Mulberry. Everything was delicious and we're very excited to visit again!More infoMulberry Italian Ristorante$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Italian• Buffalo•4.8
- BbrunchladyTampa / Central Florida West •5 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024The food at Pasquale's in East Aurora is consistently very good. I admit we tend to order the same entrees - Seafood Medley and Shrimp Scampi. But we have also dined there with different groups for lunch and dinner and everyone has complimented the food. This is a good place to go if you don't like loud, noisy restaurants too. There are sound absorbing materials all around and the floor is carpeted.More infoPasquale's Italian Restaurant-East Aurora$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• East Aurora•4.5
Frequently asked questions
As of February 25, 2024 there are 4 restaurants in East Aurora. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in East Aurora who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in East Aurora either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Roycroft Campus
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Western New York
- Byrncliff Resort & Conference Center
- Millard Fillmore Museum
- Fireman Park
- Toy Town Museum
- Hamlin Park
- Millard Fillmore House
- Byrncliff Maple Lodge
- Palmer House In The Griggs Mansion Bed & Breakfast
- Emery Park
- North Java Station
- Elma Centennial Park
- Hampton Inn East Aurora