Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Jackson Heights
New restaurants to OpenTable in Jackson Heights
Outdoor dining in Jackson Heights
See what locals rave about in Woodside
- OOliviaNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a reservation at 9, was seated at 8:58. We were immediately informed of specials and he’ll as well as served water. Service was so pleasant, our waiter, Blake, was so friendly and informative also very patient with our large party and indecisiveness. Food was absolutely amazing and probably the best meal I’ve had all year. I went for my birthday and was even given a delightful lemon cheesecake which totally changed my mind about cheesecake in entirety. Perfect meal and people. The ambiance is insane there is the greatest warm color palette and eccentric/maximalist decor. I definitely hope to return and sit at the bar or high tops for a new experience next time.More infoBad Roman$$$$• Italian• Upper West Side•4.4
- CCherryNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was great! Will be going back again!!!!More infoWhat the fish$$$$• Japanese• Astoria•4.2
- JjottNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoA pleasant, friendly place with good food at very reasonable prices and an unpretentious genuine French feel. Great for lunch, dinner or brunch.More infoBistro Eloise$$$$• Traditional French• Jackson Heights•4.8
- Aanthonyd1 review5.0Dined on May 24, 2023AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING experience. You can tell that the chefs are passionate about what they do because they curate the whole experience from the food to the jokes to the music. They have a clear vision on what they want you to see and feel and that really rang true. I have never had this kind of experience from any other omakase, much less any other restaurant; and I will definitely be back when they curate a new menu. My only concern (the smallest gripe) is the use of chili oil. I recognized the brand as soon as they brought it out because i have 3 jars sitting in my fridge at home. Generally, I would want the quality of the fish to speak for itself, so I would hate to mask that quality with something as strong as the chili oil. Honestly though, criticism aside, I'm won over by Sushi on me. A must on any avid sushi enthusiast's list.More infoSushi on Me - Jackson Heights$$$$• Sushi• Jackson Heights•4.9
Award winning restaurants in Jackson Heights
Restaurant experiences trending in Jackson Heights
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Woodside
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Discover Trending Restaurants in New York City
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Woodside on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Brunch Restaurants in New York
Whether you prefer sweet or savory, these places are sure to satisfy any and all of your brunch cravings.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Woodside who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Woodside either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Carl L Sohncke Square
- Northern Boulevard
- 52nd Street Flushing Line
- Edward Hart Playground
- Astoria Heights Playground
- Fagan Square
- Playground Thirty Five
- 65th Street Ind Queens Boulevard Line
- 46th Street Ind Queens Boulevard Line
- Vincent Daniels Square
- Charles Steinmann Square
- Lawrence Virgilio Playground
- Moblat Apartments- 30-68
- Strippoli Triangle
- Doughboy Plaza
- Dwyer Square