- DCDanaCNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoZinnia’s Bistro was absolutely delicious. My husband I went on a Saturday evening at 5:30 pm. Not too crowded, food was incredible and we will definitely be back. Service was perfect. Highly recommendMore infoZinna's BistroPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cranbury•4.6
- SMSteveMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023The food and service at Cranbury Inn are very good. The inn has a New England feel, and the menu is varied, ranging from salads and sandwiches to entrees. The bar area is beautiful. Parking is convenient in the adjacent parking lot. Glad it joined Open Table, which puts it on the map for me.More infoThe Cranbury InnPrice: Expensive• American• Cranbury•4.7
- IIrishmomvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •10 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023Always a great dinning experience. Staff is awesome and hardworking!More infoLola RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Robbinsville•4.8
- JDJackDSan Francisco Bay Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 12, 2023Nice surprise for a stop over. Tasty food, friendly service.More infoLegends GrillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• East Windsor, New Jersey•4.3
- WCWholeClothAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Americana is a high quality, beautifully designed, professional establishment. I am a local, and the Americana is my go-to restaurant whenever friends or relatives visit. When we want to stay close to home and have a somewhat casual but excellent meal we go to the Americana. The place is a local gem. The service is outstanding and the quality of food is exceptional. I don't say these things lightly. The food is fresh, delicious, and its obvious that care goes into the presentation. I recommend the Sunday Jazz Brunch, the salmon, the bakery, ...the list goes on. Check it out, you will not be disappointed.More infoAmericana Kitchen and BarPrice: Expensive• American• East Windsor, New Jersey•4.6
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in East Windsor, New Jersey is Americana Kitchen and Bar
- Windsor Heights Shopping Center
- Days Inn East Windsor
- Hampton Inn East Windsor
- Cranbury Golf Club
- Assunpink Wildlife Management Area
- Princeton Arms Shopping Center
- Etra Park
- Colonade Motel
- Southfield Shopping Center
- Quality Inn East Windsor
- Town Center Shopping Center
- Town House Motel Inn
- Town Center Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn East Windsor
- East Windsor Village Shopping Center
- Royal Plaza Shopping Center