Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Trust Bae is located at 1204 Broadway. Please alert us to any and all allergy requests, and you will be notified if it can be accomodated.
*PLEASE REVIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY TERMS PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR BOOKING: Trust Bae Experiences CANNOT BE CANCELLED - all tickets are strictly nonrefundable, no exceptions. Please arrive a few minutes early. If you arrive over 10 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate you and your ticket will not be refunded* If you need assistance please reach out to 347-997-1615 via text. We do not accept phone calls.
Our menu is inspired by a blend of Asian and Mediterranean flavors, reflecting our chef's background. We serve a diverse and exciting array of dishes that can take diners on a unique culinary adventure.
The Concourse level, home to our Experience Lounge, features exclusive coffee experiences that can't be found anywhere else, including guided tasting experiences at our Innovation Bar, hands-on Workshop classes, and signature flights and small bites.
Book your experience today- we look forward to welcoming you!
For private event requests, or large group bookings, please reach out to our Starbucks Reserve Empire State Building Events team at email@example.com.
Upon your arrival to Hotel 3232, check-in at our front desk and receive your room key to unlock your unique food experience! Arrive early to enjoy cocktails at the Terrace Bar (weather permitting)!
*PLEASE REVIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY TERMS PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR BOOKING: Sushi Suite 1001 Experience CANNOT BE CANCELLED - all tickets are strictly nonrefundable, no exceptions. Please arrive a few minutes early. If you are over 10 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate you and your ticket will not be refunded. Same-day rescheduling is not permitted.*
Sushi by Bou NoMad is located in the LOBBY of Hotel 3232 (32 E 32 St). Parties of 1-4 will be reserved with our Signature $60/per person 30-minute Omakase. Parties of 5 or more will be reserved with our Bougie $100/per person 60-minute Omakase!
Sushi by Bou's 24-hour Cancellation Policy: A 50% per person fee will apply to cancellations & no-shows for reservations made within 24 hours of reservation time. No same day rescheduling. Text 917.268.7268 to cancel. No phone calls, please!
To upgrade to Bougie 60-min Omakase please text 917.268.7268 your full name, location/date/time, & number of guests. *Space is limited & we cannot guarantee we will be able to honor requests via your booking notes*
L’Adresse Nomad pulls inspiration from European culinary traditions and modern American techniques, fusing ingredients and flavor profiles from both food cultures into a dynamic menu of approachable and thoughtfully crafted dishes.
Live jazz performance every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30pm-9:30pm.
Large outdoor patio to dine al fresco like in the piazza in Italy we have our Nomad Flatiron Piazza!!
Come and enjoy an Aperol Spritz and a classic Negroni with our Milano recipe!
Chef Bryce Shuman's appealing restaurant delivers New American cooking kissed by the flames of a wood-fired grill and a seasonally directed menu that has something for everyone. Love mushrooms? This is the place to partake, since they're sourced from all over the world. Case in point? A whole head of maitake mushroom, roasted and resting in a warm, umami-rich mushroom broth with tender beluga lentils. Or, start things off light with a crudité of seasonal vegetables with a thick, tart chive yogurt before tucking into a heartier plate of rigatoni with broccoli rabe, rosemary sausage crumble and poached egg."
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing food and service. Everything was delicious.More infoCecconi's at The Ned NoMadPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• NoMad•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFantastic, as usual!!!!!! Had a wonderful time!!!!!More infoRocco SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.8
- IRIvetteRKansas City / Kansas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Beautiful restaurant. Service was fine, people weren’t as friendly as I like but it really wasn’t bad. Food was delicious. I would return.More infoSerra by BirreriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.1
- YSYuShiNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I always ask NYC cab drivers from around the world to recommend me authentic restaurants from their countries. This may be the best recommendation I have gotten so far. Needless to mention that the food is fantastic, but the interior decor is also a work of art. Wait staff are all so friendly and nice. I go there for good food, but also to impress friends and clients. And I work in the design field.More infoililiPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect place to bring family or friends when you have a larger party. Their brunch is very good. Excellent food and great service. Nice open and airy bistro like-ambiance. Highly recommended -make reservations and enjoy!More infoThe Smith - NomadPrice: Moderate• American• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.6
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 51 restaurants in NoMad. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Korean, Contemporary Italian, Italian, Tapas / Small Plates and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in NoMad who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in NoMad either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Macy View - One Bedroom Self Service Apartments
- Carlton Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Midtown Suite New York
- Hotel Wolcott
- Radisson Martinique on Broadway
- Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea
- The NoMad Hotel
- 28th Street Broadway Line
- Studio Apartments - West 31st Street
- Furnished Quarters at 777 Sixth Avenue
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Midtown Park Avenue
- The Roger
- Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea
- Ace Hotel
- Studio Apartment
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea
- The Paul, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan-Chelsea
- West 31st Street Apartment
- onefinestay - Midtown apartments