- SSSouthShoreGeorgevipNew York / Tri-State Area •51 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe introduced another family to Bluebird this weekend. Fall menu is in effect: we ordered the pork chop: hot, moist and the black kale side was delicious! Craft beer selection is diverse; house cocktails and wine list is accommodating. Have never had a bad meal at this dining establishment. Keep up the great work Juan and staff.More infoBluebird KitchenPrice: Expensive• American• Merrick•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agohad the best waiter ever, made a special occasion even better that we’ve hope. definitely a statement place to enjoy! and the food never disappoints More infoSALTPrice: Expensive• American• Merrick•4.6
- PVPaulV1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoloved it always amazing dishes and cocktails. Service with a smile (Amanda). Excellent for date night.More infoBlackbird Kitchen & CocktailsPrice: Very Expensive• American• Wantagh•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023The food was excellent, the service was great and ￼I will be back again soon.More infoMolto BenePrice: Moderate• Italian• Merrick•4.9
- JKJenniferKNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews4.0Dined on Mar 22, 2023Food was very good. Cheese plate for appetizer was really nice. Homemade pasta was delicious. Good drinks. Will for sure be back!More infoCasarecce ItalianPrice: Expensive• Italian• Bellmore•4.2
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 28, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Bellmore. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bellmore who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bellmore either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.