- EFEveFGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat menu with lots of options for vegetarian/vegan patrons. All dishes were perfectly prepared The service was very good.More infoDavid's RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Portland•4.7
- PPPortlandPeteGreater Boston •33 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur waitress was excellent. I can't remember her name but she looks just like Emma Stone. I had the rack of lamb which was cooked to perfection. My companions each had a pasta dish that they liked very much. Great cocktails, excellent wine choices. Love it!More infoSolo ItalianoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Portland•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe made a last minute reservation and were not disappointed. Service was on point and attentive to our needs throughout the meal. Food choices are a creative twist on the traditional pub grub. It arrived hot and was consistently good for all four meals that were ordered. No room for dessert but we will be back!!More infoDunstan Tap And TablePrice: Expensive• American• Portland•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023This is a Biddeford treasure. The staff are knowledgeable, personable, friendly, and professional. The atmosphere is conducive to good conversation, and the music behind it is chosen well. The menu features Peruvian fare, and is very flavorful and delicious. I look forward to returning again soon! Thank you!More infoMagnus on WaterPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Biddeford•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were a party of 6 celebrating my birthday. Patrick was our server and very efficient and humorous. We all did the 4 course option and every course was delish and the presentation was beautiful.More infoEarth at Hidden PondPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Kennebunkport•4.8
Discover Old Orchard Beach
A beach 7 miles long, the only waterfront amusement park in New England, plus a pier dotted with shops and eateries sticking 500 feet out into the ocean – these all play a part in the unique charm of Old Orchard Beach, Maine. Restaurants are plentiful, especially near the pier and the amusement park. You’ll find good New England seafood in every direction, with an accent on lobster. Make sure you sample a lobster roll; it’s a favorite Maine delicacy, and there are a number of spots where you can grab one overlooking the water. For more global tastes, Old Orchard Beach is also home to Greek, Thai and Chinese restaurants.