- TterryaGreater Boston •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoVery nice experience. Good food. Waitress was very hospitable.More infoThe Inn on Shipyard ParkPrice: Moderate• American• New Bedford•4.7
- WHWilliamHvipGreater Boston •13 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had friends come to town. We, of course, took them to the Brewfish. Once again we were lucky enough to have Megan as our waitress. Friends were impressed. Doubly impressed as Hunter was friendly and got us to our table quickly and with a warm smile. Amazing that we have Brewfish in a small town like Marion!More infoBrew Fish Bar & EateryPrice: Moderate• American• Wareham•4.5
- NYNYCGrandmaNew York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 6, 2023This was my second time at the Atlantic Bistro. The food and service are phenomenal. This time we were four and we ordered the scallops as an appetizer, followed by fluke, salmon, scallops and steak for the entrees. The great thing about this food is that the combination of odd ingredients (like the pickled pepper on the scallop dish, or the greens and dressing over the fluke or the je ne sais quoi in the lentils that accompanied the scallops) just makes the taste buds pop. The chef must have a passion for food, because dishes aren't this good without a dose of love.More infoThe Atlantic BistroPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Marion•4.7
- MRMrsRobivipGreater Boston •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Once again I love the Black Whale. We went on Monday, 1/2/23 had reservation at 8:00 pm, got seated late, but Manager treated us to an appertizer. Thank you! The best part because we got seated late, we got to see the New Bedford Fireworks from our table. What a great way to end the evening and start the New Year.More infoThe Black WhalePrice: Moderate• Seafood• New Bedford•4.7
- SRSandraRGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was amazing. Great atmosphere. We loved the experience. Definitely will be backMore infoCisco Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• New Bedford•4.7
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Wareham is a true New England original with all the beauty of a colonial city on the bay. Wareham's dining scene includes plenty of the area's famous seafood, but it is also inclusive of other cuisines like Italian and Asian. Fresh lobster and crab cakes? Absolutely. They're served at upscale steakhouses but also at the bayside diners. If Italian's more your speed, try the stuffed clams or the veal marsala. Please a party with a wood-fired eggplant pizza. If you can't decide what kind of Asian you're craving, try a pan-Asian restaurant that offers sushi, classic Chinese and hibachi in one location.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Wareham is Brew Fish Bar & Eatery
- South Wareham Station Historical
- Tempest Knob Station Historical
- Kendrick House Museum
- Marion Station Historical
- Charles E Washburn Memorial Park
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Wareham Buzzards Bay
- Atlantic Motel
- Cranberry Plaza Shopping Center
- East Wareham Station Historical
- Parker Mills Station Historical
- Rochester Golf Course
- Wareham Station Historical
- Water Wizz
- Porter Thermometer Museum
- Main Street Shopping Center