- YYYYAHMontreal / Quebec •3 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoThe service was attentive and the food was delicious. I would have given five stars except for the fact that our very simple straightforward orders of pasta with sauce took an hour to arrive. Also, the sausage addition to one of the dishes was very dry. When we got there, the restaurant was mostly empty but filled up quickly. I suspect that their kitchen was understaffed but given their popularity, there should have been a backup plan. We would have left earlier, allowing others at the door to be seated rather than being turned away. I would certainly dine there again since the food was delicious and ample portions so I took the rest home to finish the next day. It was just unfortunate that their kitchen staff could not keep up with demand on that day.More infoAqua E Farina - MonklandPrice: Expensive• Italian• Monkland Village•4.4
- EelleMontreal / Quebec •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023The food was delicious as always. There was not a lot of people in the restaurant hence it was not too noisy. ￼More infoBàcaro Urban Pizzeria - MonklandPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Westmount•4
- JBJulianBMontreal / Quebec •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Best Brunch I’ve ever had!! Variety of choice, the service, and the freshness of the cold bar (Oysters, Smoked salmon, lobster rolls, Crab)More infoRosélysPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Downtown•4.5
- BBlueskyOrange County •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I made reservation for Sunday brunch at this restaurant because of the Jazz band. My son plays in a jazz band, and we all enjoyed the French songs performed by the band. The pleasant surprise was the food. My daughter's Carbonara was one of the best she has ever had. Our waiter was a lovely person. The maitre d' was strict -- no reservation, no service -- but he was successful in giving us a very pleasant experience in a crowded restaurant.More infoModaviePrice: Expensive• French• Old Montreal•4.6
- NSNataliaSToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This restaurant is amazing, it’s boujie and very high class so the prices are higher but the food is just as high quality and the service and ambiance are all top notch. It is worthwhile to come here on any occasion.More infoBar GeorgePrice: Expensive• British• Downtown•4.6
Montreal’s 13 most romantic restaurants for date night
Montreal is flush with romantic restaurants for all relationship stages. And these spots can feel particularly intimate during a Canadian winter, especially if you’re dining as snowflakes swirl outside. Naturally, the city’s colonial past means that you can opt for a classic date at one of the city’s many buzzy brasseries and haute cuisine destinations. But there are also excellent places to sample Syrian and Cajun cuisine in seductive settings with your significant other. Here are a 13 of the best bets for everything from a first date to a marriage proposal. Read on for a guide to Montreal’s most romantic restaurants to book now.
Les 4 meilleurs nouveaux restaurants à essayer à Montréal
Montréal est au cœur d’une renaissance très attendue de la restauration alors que les touristes et les clients reviennent en force pour la première fois depuis la fermeture causée par la pandémie. Parmi les débuts emballants de 20022, on compte une adresse de fusion péruvienne et japonaise haut de gamme, un restaurant philippin avec un bar de style speakeasy, et un steakhouse élégant dans le Vieux-Montréal. Voici quatre restaurants qui insufflent un nouveau dynamisme au paysage culinaire montréalais et qui méritent tous une visite — et une réservation — dès maintenant.
Les 10 meilleurs endroits pour manger sur une terrasse à Montréal
Comme un antidote aux hivers brutaux et enneigés de Montréal, la ville s'anime en été. De juin à septembre (à quelques semaines près), les restaurants, les bars et les cafés de tous les arrondissements envahissent les trottoirs, les toits et les cours - ou les terrasses, comme disent les montréalais. Réservez à l'avance si vous le pouvez, et notez qu'en raison de certaines règles d'autorisation, certains restaurants ne peuvent vous servir de l'alcool que si vous commandez de la nourriture. Voici quelques-unes des meilleures terrasses pour profiter des étés chauds et humides de Montréal.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Monkland Village. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Indian, African and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Monkland Village who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Monkland Village either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Saidye Bronfman Centre For The Arts
- St Joseph's Oratory
- Arena Brebeuf
- Universite De Montreal
- Saint Joseph's Oratory
- Montreal Jewish General Hospital
- Apartment Chemin Queen Mary
- St Joseph's Oratory Oratoire Saint Joseph
- Terrasse Royale Hotel
- Spanish Portuguese Synagogue
- Montreal Holocaust Memorial Centre
- Sainte Justine University Hospital Centre