Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Guests have complete dining freedom when they reserve a table at Restaurant 1818. Here guests can select menu items on an a la carte basis from the gourmet appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, and desserts offered that evening. A full wine list and wine by the glass program is available to ensure your dining experience is the very best Natchez has to offer!
Private dining by candlelight is also offered for 8 to 12 people at the main dining room table. This room exemplifies the elegant dining experience which has been customary since the days of John and Eliza Quitman.
- GBGeorgeBNew Orleans / Louisiana •27 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoVisit the tavern, the manager is a treat to talk mixology with. The drinks were spot on - cosmo, aviation, martini and the old fashioned. The restaurant was very nice, great service and the food was very good. It all came together well and made our 40th wedding anniversary a special memory. We will definitely make plans to visit again in the near futureMore infoThe Castle at Dunleith$$$$Price: Expensive• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Natchez•4.6
- BSBrandiSBaton Rouge / Lafayette •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 19, 2024Great food and great service It was a perfect anniversary meal settingMore infoRestaurant 1818 at Monmouth Historic Inn & Gardens$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Natchez•4.5
- LLolliDallas - Fort Worth •4 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 15, 2024My husband and I celebrated Valentine’s day at Frankie’s. The restaurant fully embraced the day with candelabras on each table which were lit when we were seated. Service was well paced and our meal was lovely. We enjoyed duck wraps for appetizers, a wonderful wedge salad, delicious entrees and finished with a caramel cheesecake. We loved the atmosphere and look forward to our next dinner there.More infoFRANKIE'S ON MAIN$$$$Price: Moderate• Southern• Natchez•4.3
Whether you love seafood, barbecue, or traditional Cajun fare, you'll find something to love in Natchez, Mississippi. With a stunning view of the Mississippi River and a rich history, Natchez offers plenty of activities with which to work up an appetite. If you love oysters, you can find them at many places in town. There are also many upscale American and Cajun eateries. If you have more of a sweet tooth, there is also an array of great doughnut shops, malt shops, and places to find classic treats like beignets. Southern hospitality is no myth; restaurant staffs are friendly and helpful here. You'll also find many vegetarian-friendly places in town.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Natchez is Restaurant 1818 at Monmouth Historic Inn & Gardens
Restaurants in Natchez with a great view include FRANKIE'S ON MAIN, Restaurant 1818 at Monmouth Historic Inn & Gardens and The Castle at Dunleith
- Tensas River National Wildlife Refuge
- Saint Joseph Historic District
- Catahoula National Wildlife Refuge
- Learned Park
- Vidalia Shopping Center
- Trace Town Shopping Center
- Oak Square Park
- Dewey W Wills State Wildlife Management Area
- Historic Natchez Cemetery
- Irwin Russell Memorial Museum
- Red River State Wildlife Management Area
- Windsor Ruins
- Sandy Creek State Creek Wildlife Management Area
- Glenfield Plantation Historic Antebellum Bed and Breakfast
- Pipes Lake Recreation Area
- Whitington Roadside Park
- Fort Bowie Park
- Grand Village of The Natchez Indians
- Lake Bruin State Park
- Temple B Nai Israel