- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful staff, very attentive and understanding. Great ambience as my family and i were sitting outside with nice heated lamps and beautiful christmas decoration. Food was outstanding, went above and beyond expectation. High quality and very special event. Place was fantastic.More infoCasalénaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Woodland Hills•4.5
- LULUVFOODvipLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI love this place. Always went to the Beverly Hills one. Happy they opened one in Woodland Hills. The manager I met when I was there. Most recently came from Beverly Hills. He’s so professional and if I go back, I will make sure Edesio Is my “gaucho” again. He is so wonderful. I find the Woodland Hills location to have a very anything goes casual or dressy atmosphere which makes it wonderful for lunch or dinner. The mall is across the street go shopping and then come eat! My waistline does not like this however, I do ! I have a girlfriend who has never been before and I cannot wait to take her for her birthday next month￼More infoFogo de Chão - Woodland HillsPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Woodland Hills•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 7, 2023Shout out to Iden ! He was a great server. Definitely will be back .More infoGyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ - Canoga Park, CA | Topanga CanyonPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Woodland Hills•4.4
- BBeautifulLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food, great service - expensive but worth it!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Woodland HillsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Woodland Hills•4.7
- RMRoxanneMLos Angeles •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Took my family there for a New Year's Day brunch it King's Fish House did not disappoint! We sat out on the patio because we wanted our fur baby to enjoy the day with us...so beautiful. Service was excellent and the meals quite tasty! Not inexpensive but so worth it for a special occasion.More infoKing's Fish House - CalabasasPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Calabasas•4.6
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Some of East LA’s best restaurants are popping up for one night only on the Westside
Los Angeles Westsiders can look forward to a taste of East LA without braving the 405.
Discover Canoga Park
With a wide variety of local cultures, the Canoga Park area of Los Angeles is one of the most diverse ethnic communities in the nation. That diversity is displayed in the types of restaurants located in the valley. The many traditional American fast food restaurants and bistros, as well as several local pubs, help make the cuisine in the area outstanding. Authentic Mexican eateries located throughout the region exist along with Chinese buffets and Japanese steak and sushi bars. Legitimate Indian, Asian, and Italian restaurants are also present in Canoga Park, making the area attractive for locals or anyone else wanting to try traditional food or something new. Don't forget about the breakfast establishments that feature excellent homemade pastries and desserts along with the most important meal of the day!