Lake Arrowhead Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Victorville / Hesperia / Apple Valley
Outdoor dining in Victorville / Hesperia / Apple Valley
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Lake Arrowhead
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our new Executive Chef Francisco has meticulously created an exquisite rotational menu that has been curated from mountain cuisines from around the world.
We invite our guests to bring their favorite beer or wine, as we do not have a corkage fee. We believe that guests should feel at home with us, and when at home, the favorite libation is always a comfort.
Restaurant experiences trending in Victorville / Hesperia / Apple Valley
See what locals rave about in Lake Arrowhead
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on May 20, 2023I tried Los Amores De Julia for brunch a few months ago with a friend and couldn’t wait to take my family. I tried their Chilakiles Verdes and Café de olla… they were so delicious! I finally got to take my family this weekend. It ended up being their first weekend of mariachis ￼for Brunch and they didn’t disappoint. My family loved the food, ambience, music, and overall service which made for the perfect experience. My family and I are located in Fontana, CA this restaurant is so worth the short drive up the hill! Love love love it!More infoLos Amores De Julia$$$$• Mexican• Victorville / Hesperia / Apple Valley•4.5
- JJillSan Diego •2 reviews4.0Dined on May 15, 2023Steaks were way over cooker or way undercooked. Was the same at our other 2 visits. I can't believe they haven't ever gotten it right and they are trying to be a higher scale steak house. The wings were delicious, as is most of the food but they cannot cook steaks. Ricky was a wonderful server.More infoTown's End Stillhouse & Grill$$$$• American• Apple Valley•4.5
- LLuvfoodvipOrange County •12 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 4, 2023Very nice and fast service. Everything was deliciousMore infoRed Lobster - Victorville$$$$• Seafood• Victorville / Hesperia / Apple Valley•4.5
- DRDonnaR1 review4.0Dined on Jun 20, 2020atmosphere comfortable, food good, service unsure , short of help. But still will returnMore infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Victorville$$$$• American• Victorville / Hesperia / Apple Valley•4.4
- MRMarieR1 review5.0Dined on Feb 21, 2020Great service and food friendly staff would go again...😃More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - Apple Valley$$$$• Sports Bar• Victorville / Hesperia / Apple Valley•4
Discover more great restaurants
6 reasons to make beloved Italian import Dal Milanese your next LA dinner destination
One of Milan’s hottest Italian restaurants recently arrived in LA. Here’s why to run, not walk there.
13 destination restaurants across the U.S. for your next culinary adventure
Dine at a palazzo with a storied past in Miami or a bucolic Montana lodge for epic Big Sky sunsets at these destination restaurants in the U.S.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Lake Arrowhead
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Los Angeles
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match at bumble.com/app, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Lake Arrowhead
The cozy village at Lake Arrowhead welcomes residents and visitors for shopping and dining in a charming, European-inspired atmosphere. Dining choices include Mexican cantinas, classic American steak and prime rib dinners, and casual stops for snacks, coffee, and ice cream. Gourmet coffee and healthy sandwiches are easy to find in European cafes in the village. New American cuisine features heavily on the menu at several area lodges. Entrees here include fresh fish, chicken, soups, and salads. Families hungry after a day on the lake in the summer or on the snowy slopes in the winter can enjoy Italian food from several local pizza joints.
- Antler Lodge
- Bishorn House
- North Fairway House
- Osprey Lane House
- Rock Camp Guard Station
- Hemlock - V053
- Zion - V097
- Palisades 3 - V070
- Potomac House
- Nadelhorn 2 - V071
- Mittry 1 - V021
- Deer Lick Station
- Big Bear Lake
- Zurich Drive House 805
- East Victoria House
- Bavarian Zen Den
- Silverwood Lake State Recreation Area
- North Shore Road House
- Klamath House
- North Shore Marina