- MM30605vipSan Diego •23 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst timers. Stopped in for lunch on our way to the mountains. Friendly staff, good beef dip sandwich and greek salad w/ a generous piece of salmon. Loved the old school vibe establishments like Tartan have. We're fans and will return when passing through. Redlands old town area is a must stop for those like us passing through.More infoTartan Of RedlandsPrice: Moderate• American• Redlands•4.8
- SMSteveMSan Diego •2 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food, location and environment. Look forward to going back with friends and family.More infoOak Glen Steak House & SaloonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Oak Glen•4.5
- Ttfr1948vipSan Diego •42 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe soup of the day was tortellini pesto. Was more like tomato pesto soup lacked any tortellini . The entrees were fantastic and large enough to take some home for a second meal. Overall very satisfying.More infoSweet Basil BistroPrice: Moderate• Italian• Big Bear Lake•4.7
- BbilllSan Diego •2 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023Very nice setting. Took about 5 min for a host/ hostess to come to the front desk to seat us,it was not at all busy. Patio was very pleasant but service was very slow. Shade umbrella at the table kept spinning in the wind,very annoying,needs some type of pole brace. Food was good but the server said the fish and chips comes with your choice of fries,chips or salad( in addition to the " chips" half of the entrée) I ended up with fish and salad no chips. Not what I thought I was getting. Overall great atmosphere but maybe a little over priced.More infoBIN 189Price: Expensive• American• Lake Arrowhead•3.8
- JJJosephineJ1 review5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Without a doubt, the best restaurant in Yucaipa. Food is delicious. Service is outstanding. Soon after the covid fiasco I thought they had lost a little ground. Probably due to staffing problems and the like. But now, they are back big time! No need to drive to Redlands or San Bernardino for a wonderful dining experience. You won't be disappointed. Wonderful!More infoHickory Ranch SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Yucaipa•4.7
Legendary chef Enrique Olvera’s second LA restaurant is all about everyday Mexican cooking
Tacos, quesadillas, and other everyday Mexican food is the focus at ATLA Venice.
12 Los Angeles restaurants perfect for special occasions
From a classic Californian wine bar to a coveted kaiseki experience, these Los Angeles spots promise a memorable time no matter the celebration.
Discover Big Bear Lake
After a long day of winter snowboarding and skiing, or summer hiking and boating, you'll find plenty of options to satisfy your hunger. Dining choices in Big Bear, Southern California's highest mountain community, provide many choices in addition to simple roadside burger stands or taco trucks. Eat a hearty American-style breakfast at one of several popular cafes or grab lunch in one of several diners specializing in pies, breakfast breads and other comfort food. Places serving Chinese, Indian, Thai and southern Italian food are located in the Village and farther along the lake. Hearty evening steak, prime rib and surf and turf round out Big Bear's dinner options, served at tables near rustic fireplaces. More informal meals include local brewpubs serving cheeseburgers and hot bowls of chili.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Big Bear Lake. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Californian, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Big Bear Lake who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Big Bear Lake either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Two-Bedroom plus Den Standard Unit #111 by Escape For All Seasons
- Barton Flats Forest Service Station
- Alpine Slide At Magic Mountain
- North Shore Recreation Area
- Lakeview Shopping Center
- Heart Bar State Park
- Two-Bedroom plus Den Premier Unit #30 by Escape For All Seasons
- Two-Bedroom Deluxe Unit #126 by Escape For All Seasons
- Interlaken Shopping Center
- Two-Bedroom Standard Unit #102 by Escape For All Seasons
- Moonridge Animal Park
- Meadow Park
- Big Pine Flat Forest Station
- Jewel of the Pines #1294
- Eton Elite #1427
- Two-Bedroom Premier Townhouse Unit #86 by Snow Summit Townhouses
- Big Bear Queen Lake Tours
- Grout Bay Recreation Area
- Two-Bedroom plus Den Standard Unit #82 by Escape For All Seasons
- Pine Knot Ranger Station Historical