Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservation of 15 people and up please call the restaurant !
Nukha is situated in the heart of the fabulous Las Vegas, at the Town Square on the Las Vegas Boulevard. Town Square is a premier entertainment destination for visitors from all over the world.
Nukha has its unique style also performed in the amazing interior. Natural materials are used in the decoration of the restaurant wood, stone and a lot of live plants.
Nukha will host your corporate events, special occasions and birthday parties.
Nukha has a $50 minimum on Friday and Saturday for parties of 4 or more 6pm to close. NOT INCLUDING HOOKAH.
For Ladies, the attire is elegant & dressy. For gentlemen the attire is collared shirts or polos. Shorts, sport apparel, tank tops and open-toe shoes are not permitted.
Try our new Yogurt Cocktail during Happy Hour (Sun-Thurs 9pm-12am), or stop by for our Lunch/Latenight AYCE Special starting at $21.99 (Sun-Thurs 11:30am-3pm, 9pm-11:30pm).
- RLRichardLvipAlabama •21 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Was really great food and all was tasty and fresh. We had tried another local all you can eat such I and was very disappointed so went in with not great expectations and it was great. Service was great.More infoUmiyaPrice: Moderate• Japanese• The Palms Hotel & Casino•4.8
- LTLinseyT1 review5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023Dim sum was phenomenal for Price and the ambience. Very nice.More infoTim Ho Wan - Palms Casino ResortPrice: Moderate• Dim Sum• The Strip•4.7
- IWIrisWLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The absolute best buffet on the LV strip. Most expensive too but you won’t find this level/magnitude of dishes at your basic buffet. Think of all you can eat + fine dining. You pay for it but you certainly get what you paid for. I was happily stuffed, hubby too. We rolled home and slept very well… thank you! Just need to work on organizing that reservation line a bit better. We had a 10pm dinner that didn’t start until almost 10:45pm, we were extra hungry and so… we ate… A LOT!More infoBacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This was the second time my boyfriend and I visited Hell’s Kitchen and it couldn’t have been any more perfect. We were there to celebrate our one year anniversary and the waiter we had was kind enough to give us free champagne and a free dessert to share. My boyfriend and I greatly appreciated all the efforts that were put into making our night wonderful :)More infoHell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.6
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •59 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.6
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover SLS Las Vegas
Foodies with a penchant for contemporary menu options will be in heaven at the SLS Las Vegas. This trendy Strip resort sits at the former site of the Sahara, a legendary hotel once frequented by Frank Sinatra and the rest of the Rat Pack. The SLS pays homage to this legacy by featuring a number of lounges and restaurants that combine suave sophistication with modern touches. Guests interested in fine dining can enjoy everything from Japanese-American cuisine to Mediterranean dishes. Some of the more unique dishes include seafood yakisoba, grilled octopus, and spinach and ricotta dumplings. Those looking to satisfy their carnivorous cravings can indulge in some delicious rib-eye steaks or gourmet hamburgers. The property also features its fair share of bars that are great for sipping cocktails and people-watching.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 15 restaurants in SLS Las Vegas. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Korean, Italian, Mediterranean, Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in SLS Las Vegas who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in SLS Las Vegas either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Waldorf Astoria
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Sahara Hotel & Casino
- The Linq
- Four Seasons Hotel
- The Tropicana
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- The Flamingo
- SLS Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Near the Las Vegas Strip
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- Fashion Show Mall
- The City of Las Vegas