Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- RMRockyMLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat evening with the wife to celebrate her B Day. Staff was very attentive to our needs and they did not disappoint. Food was excellent.More infoFleming's Steakhouse - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Town Square•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Great food! Great hookah! The service was too notch too! Very impressed with the service and get the kunafeh for dessert, it was amazing!More infoNukha Restaurant and LoungePrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• SLS Las Vegas•4.4
- Llilypod4vipLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 26, 2023Good food and excellent service in a quiet atmosphere.More infoP.F. Chang's - Town Square Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Town Square•4.4
- RRoxyExclusive •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our experience was an amazing one, all thanks to our server, Diana! She was kind and gave us outstanding service. We would definitely return!More infoTexas de Brazil - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Town Square•4.6
- LloretLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a very nice booth and it was not busy or noisy. The waiter was very polite and nice. The steak salad was really good and is always one of my favorites It was a nice piece of filet and cooked to perfection My friend says that is her favorite now Too! We’ll be back I do miss the Pita crackers a lot. They were the best.More infoBrio Italian Grille - Las Vegas - Town SquarePrice: Moderate• Italian• Town Square•4.5
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Town Square
A gathering space for local families as well as one of many shopping meccas for Las Vegas tourists, Town Square offers cuisine that appeals to all appetites. Originally opened in 2007, the sprawling 100-acre complex features dozens of popular retailers and restaurants. Hungry shoppers are as likely to discover quick options like sandwiches and pot stickers as they are to find a juicy steak or grilled Atlantic salmon at an upscale restaurant. If you're looking for post-meal entertainment, Town Square offers music and cocktails. Stop for a soft pretzel or a freshly baked cookie while the kids enjoy the playground or a train ride. Whether you're in the mood for barbecue or Mexican, you'll find exactly what you want here.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Town Square. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, Unspecified and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Town Square who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Town Square either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.