Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Michael's awards have included being named one of the Top 5 Restaurants in Las Vegas by the Zagat Survey. It received the Four-Diamond Award for Exceptional Cuisine, Excellent Service, and Elegant Dining Atmosphere from the American Automobile Association, the Award of Excellence from Distinguished Restaurants of North America, and the Finest Gourmet Restaurant recognition from the Las Vegas Review-Journal Readers' Poll.
Dining at Michael's is an experience of a lifetime. One of our guests told us that his dinner at Michael's was better than the meal he had eaten the week before at the White House!
- TWTomWvipLas Vegas •74 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAbsolutely superb experience. We were dining out to celebrate my wife’s birthday. This was our first time at Michael’s. The food/drinks were great from the appetizers to the entrees. My wife had fish, I had steak. Both tasted great and were cooked to perfection. The service was absolutely incredible! Both my wife and I highly recommend Michael’s.More infoMichael's - South Point CasinoPrice: Very Expensive• Continental• South Point Casino•4.9
- DDDonnaDvipLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The best steakhouse in the area. Never disappointed.More infoSilverado Steak House - South Point CasinoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• South Point Casino•4.8
- EKEvanKvipLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Don Vito’s and staff never fail to amaze us!! Our server was awesome, funny, and impeccable service. We love dining at Don Vito’s and look forward to the next opportunity to visit!More infoDon Vito's - South Point CasinoPrice: Expensive• Italian• South Point Casino•4.7
- MCMarianneCvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We live in the Las Vegas area and restaurants here can be outrageously expensive. Primarily Prime Rib is a jewel. The food is every bit as good as a dinner on the strip at prices that are hard to beat. My husband and son love the prime rib. I don't eat red meat, but find the chicken piccata and broiled salmon to both be excellent dishes. Fabulous food, a decent wine list, and unbeatable value. We'll be back!More infoPrimarily Prime Rib - South Point CasinoPrice: Moderate• Prime Rib• South Point Casino•4.8
- JPJudyPvipLas Vegas •39 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is one of our favorites in Las Vegas, and we try to go at least twice, but this time we hit their Monday Tuesday closure so were only able to come once. Servers are always friendly and helpful.More infoBaja Miguel's - South Point CasinoPrice: Moderate• Mexican• South Point Casino•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover South Point Casino
Visitors to sizzling Las Vegas love the nonstop entertainment and high-stakes play this sexy city offers. South Las Vegas is the area south of “the Strip,” but this glittering hot spot still has plenty of action for those who come to “Sin City” looking for entertainment, gaming and great dining options. The South Point Casino is a hotel, casino and restaurant complex that offers a wealth of great dining choices, ranging from dressy, sleek and elegant to more laid-back and casual. From delectable traditional Italian cuisine to oyster bars with seafood selections galore and from Asian cuisine to breakfast treats like a crunchy and sweet Belgian waffle with coffee, this welcoming entertainment center has it all. For something different, try Mongolian food buffet-style.