Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Contemporary, Casual-Fine Dining. At Prime29 Steakhouse we serve only the best cuts of prime beef, aged 29 days and fresh seafood together with exemplary wines and top shelf martinis and cocktails. We also feature market fresh vegetarian & gluten free chef's compositions. At Prime29 Steakhouse we are passionate about delivering a world class dining experience with striking dinner and dessert compositions, exceptional tableside service, and exclusive drink pairings from start to finish.
Prime29 Steakhouse, located at the corner of Orchard Lake Rd and Maple also features a gorgeous outdoor covered patio showcasing a 10ft, 360 degree fireplace; a spacious lounge, and 3 beautiful dining rooms perfect for parties up to 200.
- JGJameaGDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was wonderful, food was great, service was amazing. Loved the how the place looked, I will definitely eat here again!More infoAurora ItalianaPrice: Expensive• Italian• West Bloomfield•4.5
- TTonyDetroit / Eastern Michigan •18 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing food and beverage. Really enjoyed our meal. Cocktails weee A+. Bartender was handling entire restaurant himself so it took awhile but was worth the wait. All entrees were phenomenal, spicy rigatoni, salmon, lemon chicken, and gnocchi. And can’t say enough about the crème brûlée cheesecake and lemon cake. Unreal! Will be back.More infoWestEnd Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• American• West Bloomfield•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoSo good! The spicy edamame was amazing, drinks on point and sushi was delicious.More infoNARA Sushi & Hibachi SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Hibachi• West Bloomfield•4.7
- DWDanielleWvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •8 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe service was so great. Food was delish! It was loud but that was fine to me as it was a Friday night and that attracts a crowd. It was pricey but I knew that going into it.More infoPrime29 SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• West Bloomfield•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Experience was really nice. Food was phenomenal. They were very busy which made the service a little slower. ￼ but other than that definitely will come back again.More infoZao JunPrice: Moderate• Pan-Asian• Bloomfield Hills•4.2
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover West Bloomfield
West Bloomfield, Michigan, is an affluent community in Oakland County and a growing suburb of Detroit. Its scope of restaurant options is also growing with local specialties, including upscale Italian and seafood restaurants. A few of the local specialties include traditional grilled T-bone steaks, bison burgers and Angus beef. The area also has a strong Polish and German influence, which is evidenced by its sports bars, beer gardens and microbreweries. Indian restaurants are gaining in popularity, serving up tandoori chicken. The bars are vibrant on weeknights and weekends when the Detroit Tigers or other sports teams are playing a home game. West Bloomfield has six lakes within its borders, and locally caught fish like perch are also a popular food to enjoy.