- GRGaryRLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy date and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Everything about the experience was top notch. While she had been there before it was my first visit. The food, atmosphere and service exceeded my expectations. We will be back soon.More infoDoc B's Restaurant - Ft. WorthPrice: Moderate• American• Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU•4.8
- DRDeidraRDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023All the food was prepared and seasoned wonderfully and the service was excellent! Me and my husband will make visiting this restaurant a tradition for special occasions. Looking forward to our next visit!More infoB&B Butchers & Restaurant - Fort WorthPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fort Worth Downtown•4.8
- AAAlyssaADallas - Fort Worth •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were there for over an hour and a half and we only had our waiter take our drink order, and bring the appetizer, and then they never came back to ask us if we wanted more drinks. We finished eating and waited another 15-20 minutes for us to get someone else that wasn’t our waiter if they could bring us our check. We saw our waiter going to 2 other tables that were right next to us yet our waiter never said anything to us. Overall the service is absolutely horrible and I would give it a 0 star if I could, but I will say the food was really good.More infoDelucca Pizza & Wine - Fort WorthPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipEl Paso •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of our very favorite places for brunch. Great service, fantastic biscuits. We love it every time we dine in.More infoFixe- Fort WorthPrice: Expensive• Southern• Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU•4.7
- TCTheresaCExclusive •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had never been for brunch before but was delicious and great service as usualMore infoMesero - ClearforkPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Near one of the Trinity River's many branches, Tanglewood is home to towering trees and single story ranch-style houses as well as some great dining choices. In this area of Fort Worth, you can find a handful of burger joints to indulge in a famous Texas hamburger. For a different taste, try sushi houses known for their amazing rolls or authentic Mexican sit-down restaurants that serve iconic Tex-Mex cuisine. Join family and friends to taste Tanglewood's seafood venues and even national and international fast-food chains and steakhouses. Tanglewood also boasts a wide variety of health food and vegetarian establishments. Are you a fan of pizza? Tanglewood is home to a variety of pizza chains to satisfy your craving!
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Tanglewood is Rio Mambo - Fort Worth
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth West at Cityview
- Hyatt Place Fort Worth / Cityview
- Trinity Valley School Softball Field
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Fort Worth/I-20
- Holiday Park
- Trinity Valley School Baseball Field
- Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Southwest
- Comfort Suites Benbrook
- Woodlawn Park
- Southwest Christian School Baseball Field
- Rosenthal Stadium
- Eagle Stadium
- Days Inn Benbrook
- Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview