- CCCarlaCIdaho •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023We loved the food and our server (I think her name was Alex) was awesome!More infoAmerican RevelryPrice: Expensive• American• Burleson•4.9
- JWJasonWvipHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Excellent, very attentive and friendly staff. Trendy atmosphere with fun decor and cool vibes. Food came out very fast and was delicious. Great place to hang and enjoy some good food!More infoTHE RIM - BurlesonPrice: Moderate• American• Burleson•4.4
- JMJustinMvipOklahoma City •10 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Excellent chef who was entertaining and the food was better than other hibachi places like Benihana. The manager also removed people the smelled like weed and it made for an enjoyable experience.More infoHibachi Teppanyaki and SushiPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Fort Worth Downtown•4.5
- DRDeidraRDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023All the food was prepared and seasoned wonderfully and the service was excellent! Me and my husband will make visiting this restaurant a tradition for special occasions. Looking forward to our next visit!More infoB&B Butchers & Restaurant - Fort WorthPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fort Worth Downtown•4.8
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Directly to the south of Fort Worth, Burleson has a dining scene that offers traditional Texas fare alongside a variety of other cuisines. With its location deep in the heart of Texas, you can enjoy a local specialty, smoky barbecue. While brisket is the cut choice in central Texas, you can order smoked beef shoulder or short ribs. Tex-Mex is also an option, where you can try some steak fajitas with refried beans or a plate of cheese enchiladas. Burleson's dining experiences do not stop with barbecue and Tex-Mex. You can also stop by a sushi bar for sashimi, a hibachi grill for teriyaki steak, a Vietnamese restaurant for a bowl of pho or a seafood joint for fried fish.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Burleson is American Revelry
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Joshua
- Burleson Stadium
- T Park
- Liberty Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Yellow Jacket Stadium
- Five Star Inn Burleson
- Rustic Creek Ranch Resort at North Jellystone Park
- Splash Station
- Carver Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cleburne
- Days Inn Alvarado
- Super 8 Cleburne
- Days Inn Cleburne
- Best Way Inn Cleburne
- Layland Museum Complex
- Comfort Suites Burleson - South Fort Worth
- Layland Museum
- Elk Stadium
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Alvarado
- Charles Head Stadium