- RRRebeccaRNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood and service was excellent! Our only complaint was that we didn't get the bread we were promised! But, honestly it was fabulous!More infoRepublic of Texas Bar & GrillPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Corpus Christi•4.3
- CMChaseMCorpus Christi / McAllen •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe reservation service was amazing. Walked in table was ready and waters were down. Service was fast and the staff was amazing. Thank you!More infoDokyo DauntaunPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Corpus Christi•4.4
- CBCissyBNew Orleans / Louisiana •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways reliable quality of food and service, but also always interesting dining choices.More infoGabriela's Seafood + TapasPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Rockport•4.8
- FEFoodie4EvervipAustin •82 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Stopped by Black Marlin for dinner this evening... it's basically a clubhouse-restaurant-bar for a golf course. That's not a negative, just level setting on what the venue is. It's very nice, well decorated, very comfortable. The staff is super nice, friendly and gracious, very helpful with the menu. We started off with a Lemon Drop Martini and a Lemon Berry Mule. Both were good, but very sweet. As a counter-balance we ordered the crab cakes appetizer which was very good. A little more filler than we prefer, but very well-seasoned and pan-fried very well. And the spicy aioli was delicious. For entrees we followed some of our Yelpers suggestions and tried shrimp and grits and fish and chips. One of the advantages of off-season dining in Port A is that places are not crowded, and food is usually served HOT! That was the case tonight. Both entrees were just off the stove/out of the fryer, very hot and good. The shrimp and grits had a very creamy sauce, perhaps a bit much for the dish, the shrimp and grits were drowning! LOL The fish and chips were well fried and the sides made everything super tasty. We had Blue Bell at home so we passed on dessert. We may stop by later this week to try some of the more "lunch" dishes, e.g., fish tacos and the burger. Black Marlin provided a solid dinner tonight, we recommend dinner there, and perhaps lunch too!More infoBlack Marlin Bar & GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Port Aransas•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerCorpus Christi / McAllen •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Excellent food and service. Excellent ambiance. Katz 21 does a lot of bar and conference/banquet business, so the restaurant section is not overly crowded. How refreshing to enjoy conversation without shouting and elbowing your way past hordes of people! No TV screens are in the restaurant. They are located in the bar, where they ought to be. What a concept! The wine list was impressive. I enjoyed the elderflower cocktail (a new discovery). To our disappointment, they were out of Taylor Fladgate, but otherwise everything was great. We hope they restock Taylor Fladgate before our next visit, because we’d love to try that Porto Flight. The crab cake was outstanding, and the escargot were very good. The pineapple upside down cake was not to be missed. (We did not order entrees.) Our server was excellent, attentive without hovering. The “birthday girl” in our party said it was the best birthday she has ever had. This is THE place in Corpus Christi for special occasions. We will be back.More infoKatz 21 Steak and SpiritsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Corpus Christi•4.6
Located on the Gulf Coast's Live Oak Peninsula is Rockport. With its sandy beaches, sea air and excellent saltwater fishing, freshly caught Gulf seafood is a favorite dining selection here. Whether you order it from an open-air oceanside restaurant or a seafood market, the catch of the day here is guaranteed to be fresh. Even the coastal region of Texas is known for good beef. In Rockport, you will find fine steakhouses, pit barbecue and the local's choice: chicken-fried rib-eye steak. Sandwich shops provide lighter fare, and coffee houses provide a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Rockport also offers some of the best Tex-Mex around.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Rockport. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Rockport who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Rockport either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rockport-Fulton
- Rockport Beach Park
- Sea View Motel
- Memorial Park
- Neptune Harbor
- Welder Flats Wildlife Management Area
- Seabreeze Park
- Matagorda Island State Park
- Surfside Inn Suites
- Aransas National Wildlife Refuge
- Sandollar Marina
- Budget Inn Refugio
- Swan Point Park
- Sportsman Manor Motel
- Lions Park
- Palm Harbor Marina
- Motel 6 Rockport
- Aransas National Wildlife Refuge
- Lions City Park
- Bayfront Cottages