- LVLindaVCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat a beautiful venue! Velvet booths, soft lighting, large windows, so romantic. The Fritti Miso appetizer was excellent with calamari and shrimp with mayo aoli and cocktail sauce. Buccatli Bolognese was delicious and loaded with meat and tasty sauce. Thick and flavorful. Great wine list with a variety of choices and prices. Finish with dessert of the Wi yet special Chocolate Torte that was perfectly balanced. Not so rich you o may eat two bites but great texture and flavor. This is our new special place to eat!More infoBar Italia Beachwood$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Beachwood•4.6
- DPDonnaPPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was my second trip out to the restaurant. Never disappoints and cannot wait to go back. Food is amazing. Drinks are awesome and the atmosphere is to die for 😉More infoThe Haunted House Restaurant$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Cleveland Heights•4.1
- GLGaryLJacksonville / Northeast Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoVery consistent on food and service... busy night but still able to attend to our drinks, ordering and serving in a courteous and timely manner... Michael in particular was a very attentive and gracious server...More infoCedar Creek Grille$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Beachwood•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe took our daughter to the Capital Grille to celebrate her birthday. Food was outstanding. The service was top-notch. We had a memorable time. They made her feel so special with confetti on the table, a birthday card and a special birthday dessert! We will come again to celebrate special occasions.More infoThe Capital Grille – Cleveland – Lyndhurst$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Lyndhurst•4.8
- TTdp68Cincinnati / Dayton •60 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 13, 2024My colleague and I had dinner here and really enjoyed it. I had been to Heck’s in Ohio City years ago and didn’t realize there is now a location on the east side. Great selection of beers and cocktails. We ordered the baked Brie. I had the Avon Burger which was amazing. Our waiter was extremely professional. Can’t wait to come back!More infoHecks of Beachwood$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Beachwood•4.4
Discover Richmond Heights
The community of Richmond Heights, Ohio, has several relaxed taverns and bars that feature local artisan beers, Irish stouts and a variety of liquors. Enjoy a meal with your adult beverages. Some of the local specialties include smoked kielbasa, fried bologna sandwiches with Swiss cheese and pickles and pastrami sandwiches on rye. Richmond Heights also features several upscale Italian restaurants where you could try a hearty bowl of pasta e fagoli paired with pane casareccio for lunch with a friend or a pasta entree such as tagliatelle ai funghi or trofie al pesto, trofie al sugo di noci, all paired with a red wine.