- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat classic Italian food. Can’t wait to go back.More infoVilla VeronePrice: Moderate• Italian• Geneva•4.8
- MNMrsNicvipChicago / Illinois •26 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoEnjoyed the Thanksgiving buffet tremendously. Everything was displayed nicely around the bar, which was brilliant. Ever classic holiday dish was there, with a flavorful twist on everything. Will go back next year, if they offer it. We love Mio Modo on a regular night but they came through on Thanksgiving!More infoMio ModoPrice: Moderate• Italian• St. Charles•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent food, great service, and beautiful atmosphere! Family favorite!More infoLa ZaZa Trattoria - St. CharlesPrice: Expensive• Italian• St. Charles•4.8
- ACAllysonCvipNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Officially my new favorite restaurant. Obsessed with their commitment to sustainability without sacrificing quality or experience. The menu is extensive and interesting with options for the basic burger eater as well as the self-proclaimed foodie. Cocktails were on point. Portions were perfect and prices are reasonable. Will definitely be back often!More infoHardwarePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Aurora•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food and service were excellent!More infoBurger and Sushi House - GenevaPrice: Moderate• American• Geneva•4.5
These are Chicago’s MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for 2023
Grab a table at these restaurants to give them a high five: they’re the 2023 MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for Chicago.
These Chicago spots just scored MICHELIN stars
The 2023 MICHELIN Stars are in for Chicago—see which restaurants have joined the ranks of the world’s best and who hung onto their star(s) from last year.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Batavia is a western suburb of Chicago that maintains a small-town atmosphere. The city's downtown area surrounds the Fox River and offers a number of dining options, including a couple of spots with riverfront views. You can enjoy American comfort foods, including burgers, hot dogs, and other hearty meals, at one of the city's many vintage diners or laid-back pubs. International cuisine is also available with authentic Thai, Mexican, Chinese, and Italian options. You can also find vegetarian-friendly options at a café or bistro. Multiple coffee shops, tea shops, and bakeries are in the area if you'd like an afternoon pick-me-up or a pastry.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Batavia is Mirus