- RPRachelPChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoDelicious food! Loved the unique cocktail menu! Would definitely recommend for a nice night outMore infoNisi Greek TavernaPrice: Expensive• Greek• Schererville, IN•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023I think Ciao is the best restaurant in Northwest Indiana. Great food, people and atmosphere. And Joe is a rock star.More infoCiao BellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Schererville, IN•4.6
- MDMilicentDChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I loved the experience and the atmosphere. It was an amazing time.More infoRosebud Steakhouse - MunsterPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Munster, IN•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Loved everything.More infoGino’s Prime and Surf - DyerPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Dyer, IN•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Jun 20, 2020Jess was very excellent and her customer service was so amazing!!! The food was great and she made sure we were set and never missed a beat!More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - ScherervillePrice: Moderate• American• Schererville, IN•2.8
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover Schererville, IN
Schererville's friendly locals, gorgeous sights, fun activities, and outstanding climate aren't the only reasons the town has been ranked as one of the best places to live in America. The Indiana city's fantastic restaurant selection is one of the most wide-ranging in both the state and the country, and the Italian, Chinese and Japanese food lovers will be very pleased with the authentic eateries found in Schererville. American comfort food and barbecue lovers will be in paradise as well; from delicious burgers to perfectly grilled steaks, moist fried chicken to thick sandwiches, local comfort food offerings are remarkable. Pork tenderloin sandwiches and exotic burgers—particularly those with peanut butter—are statewide specialties that are highly recommended.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Schererville, IN is Ciao Bella
- Rohrman Park
- James E Larimer Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Schererville
- Timber Lane Park
- Oak Ridge Center Shopping Center
- Peter G Redar Park
- Stephen Park
- Staybridge Suites Schererville
- Prairie West Park
- Elmridge Park
- Best Western Crossroads Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Schererville
- Lincoln Ridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Hometown Inn & Suites
- Deer Run Plaza Shopping Center
- Beidron Park
- The Crossroads Shopping Center
- Civic Memorial Park
- Lancer Park