- AVAnnVvipOrlando / Central Florida East •4 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 23, 2023This was the best experience. Everything was awesome! My husband had Seabass. Myself and 2 others had pork loin. Perfect for all. We could have split the pork easily. We ordered as an appetizer the eggplant- what a treat with the honey sauce. Huge portion and 4 of us could not eat it all. For dessert the Cheesecake. The best ever!!! A must go to restaurant.More infoTatel MadridPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Castellana•4.6
- BKBobKvipSouth Carolina •77 reviews4.0Dined on Jul 27, 2023Great space, great menu. Not difficult for English speakers. Easy walking distance of Columbus Square.More infoCoquettoPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Almagro•4.9
- QquinoaNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 8, 2023What a spectacular experience- from start to finish! My husband, daughter, and I are visiting from New York and decided on Saddle for a birthday celebration. We expected from the reviews that it would be nice, but never imagined the amazing experience we would have. Beyond the exquisite food, I don't know that I have ever felt so pampered by a restaurant staff. Every one of the people who served us was thoughtful and friendly, especially the fabulous sommelier. I've been to many top restaurants in cities around the world and this one may be my most memorable yet. Huge thank you to the very talented chefs and everyone at Saddle!More infoSaddle MadridPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Almagro•4.6
- CACA1960vipMexico City •36 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 11, 2023outstanding place and meals service excellent the chipirones plate awesomeMore infoLuzi BombónPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Almagro•4.6
- CBChristopherBNew Orleans / Louisiana •57 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful, modern interior, white tablecloths. Table went w tasting menu. Interesting basque foods displayed. Food quality was excellent. Rib steak was very much on the rare side. Waiter even offered to have it cooked further. End of tasting was a cheese selection that was quite nice. Wait staff was pleasant and helpful. However, interest was lost mid-way through the meal. This is not an unusual occurrence in European restaurants. Excellent collection of mainly Spanish & French wines. No real help in wine selection. Overall a pleasant if not exciting evening of dining.More infoSagardi CastellanaPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Almagro•4.3
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Almagro who deliver with Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Almagro either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.