Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located on the first floor of Four Seasons Hotel Madrid, this eclectic venue in the heart of Madrid is the center of lifestyle where one can experience unique dishes by our talented team, signature cocktails by the Head Bartender Miguel Pérez and the most vibrant entertainment with a live DJ set every night.
- NONickOvipWashington, D.C. Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food and service. Pleasant environment.More infoEl PATIO at Four Seasons Hotel MadridPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Sol•4.6
- JjaneeToronto / Ontario •13 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoSanta Ana staff was accomodating and helpful. Went at 830pm and it really started to fill up by 10pm. Set in beautiful me hotel overlooking the square.More infoAna la SantaPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Cortes•4.9
- KCKimCGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoOur server was impeccable in helping us make great selections for food and sake, everything was delicious. Kudos to your bartender for making a couple rounds of the only Manhattan’s we had anywhere on our trip to Spain. We had endless amazing Spanish food, from three distinct regions, and this meal is in our top 3.More infoIsa Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Asian• Sol•4.8
- BCBrianCvipMontreal / Quebec •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023What an amazing diner experience - the food and drinks all very tasty and in such creative presentation pieces - staff was all super friendly and service was excellent. Reservations most probably a must - but a must stop in Madrid and in a great area.More infoInclan Brutal BarPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Cortes•4.2
- RARosaAMadrid •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food and service were both amazing. A great experience I strongly recommend if you want to complete the perfect day in Madrid’s old town. Nevertheless they should take into consideration that bottles’ prices are too high in comparison with market/retail price. Despite this little “issue” everything was almost perfect! Thank you!!More infoDANI BrasseriePrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Sol•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of October 3, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Sol. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mediterranean, Asian, Spanish, International and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sol who deliver with Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sol either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.