- CTCTtravellers1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWas one of the best dinners we had in St Croix - or anywhere for that matter ! Beyond the breathtaking and I mean breathtaking scenery this place knows food. My vegetable melange was incredibly fresh, my son said probably the best steak he has EVER had. Husband had salmon - it was great. Chocolate mousse - fantastic as were the cocktails. Do not miss this place ! Travelers from CT (we know good restaurants!)More infoAma at Cane BayPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• St. Croix•4.9
- IGIslandGirl1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoEl Leon really exceeded my expectations and I almost forgot I was on St. Croix. The ambience of the place alongside the view of the ocean and hotel on the key makes you feel as if you’re a tourist. The service from the time we got in to when we left was suburb, At! Our waitress recommended items for us that fit our likes from drinks to food and made us feel comfortable. Management was professional and understanding and they really want to to enjoy and enhance your experience. If you have problems with a drink or food they sincerely so for your feedback on how they can improve. The menu and food is different and very Mexican and the food is (chefs kiss) amazing! No long wait to get your appetizers or main dish. The food came warm enough to eat and the flavors and everything incorporated well together. Will definitely eat there again! Food, service, quality, price, and ambience; they hit it out of the park!More infoEl LeonPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Christiansted•4.5
- EEEastEnder1 review5.0Dined on Sep 1, 2023We're regulars at The Far Eat Restaurant and for good reason. The food is always delicious, the service is great and the ocean front ambiance is relaxing. We highly recommend it!More infoThe Far East Restaurant at Grapetree Bay HotelPrice: Expensive• Japanese• St. Croix•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 1, 2023We got surf & turf and it was very good, our steaks were perfectly cooked. Very great experience and would definitely come back again!More infoSaman at Carambola Beach ResortPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• St. Croix•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious food, amazing atmosphere and view and wonderful service!More infoCaribbean Fish MarketPrice: Expensive• Seafood• St Thomas•4.6
Frequently asked questions
As of September 22, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in St. Croix. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in St. Croix who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in St. Croix either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Reef Golf Course
- Buck Island Reef National Monument
- Kingshill Station
- Sandy Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Fairleigh Dickinson Territorial Park
- Strawberry Hill Historic District
- Salt River Marina
- Carlton Golf Course
- Sunny Isle Shopping Center
- Benjamin House Museum
- Saint George Village Botanical Gardens
- Victoria House Museum
- Sunshine Mall Shopping Center
- Salt River Bay National Historic Site And Ecological Park
- United Shopping Plaza Shopping Center
- Buck Island Reef
- Ville La Reine Shopping Center
- Frederiksted Historic District
- Carambola Golf Course
- Cramer Park