- JPJordanPvipNew York City •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom the moment we were greeted at the hostess desk we were taken care of from soup to nuts! The bussers made sure we were watered and breaded and kept cleared of used plates. Jamie was friendly knowledgeable and attentive and took great care of us!! And then there's the food. Fantastic!!! Inventive and delicious!!! Super fine scallops. Best octopus I've ever had. Paired with the Greek salad I thought I was in Mykonos! Wow Salt. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience.More infoSalt Kitchen at Hotel LBI$$$$Price: Expensive• Seafood• Long Beach Island•4.5
- DdennisvipPhiladelphia County •19 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFor the last twenty-years, Raimondo's has consistently maintained its high standards for fine dining and continues to be one of the top three restaurants on Long Beach Island. Moreover, the fact that Raimondo's has chosen to remain open all year-around (with the exception of two weeks in early February) has been a Godsend to permanent residents of LBI as well as to those of us property owners who come down to LBI periodically and are seeking fine dining at the shore even in mid-winter. More recently, Raimondo's has broadened its menu to include some creative seafood offerings to complement their traditional dishes on their menu, such as their delicious Flounder Francaise, Veal Saltimbocca and Chilean Sea Bass with Rissotto and, of course, Raimondo's spectacular pork chop entree which continues to be the best I have tried anywhere. One of these days, I will try one of Chef's creative new entrees. However, for now, I am more than happy to simply enjoy great cooking in a friendly and engaging atmosphere, which never disappoints! If you haven't tried Raimondo's yet, you should definitely give it a try, and, I should add, get ready to be impressed.More infoRaimondo's$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Beach Haven•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe food (meatball app and pasta dishes )was amazing and our server, Nick, was friendly and attentive. The seating is a little bit tight but quite bearable when the food is so good. Looking forward to going back to try the pizza and Caesar salad. And will definitely order the meatballs again!!More infoIsola Italian Trattoria$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• North Beach Haven•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoFood and service always great! Great love music on weekends .More infoThe Mainland Kitchen + Pub$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Manahawkin•4.5
- AKAmyKNew York City •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 17, 2024We were able to get a reservation with no problem. No wait time. Very friendly staff. Loved the location of our table. The food was excellent. We will definitely be returning to this restaurant.More infoDaddy O$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Long Beach Island•4.7
Discover Harvey Cedars
Harvey Cedars is a small beach town nestled on the south Jersey Shore's Long Beach Island. This neighborhood offers locally sourced farm-to-table dining, freshly caught seafood and even vegan-friendly dining. There are only six restaurants in Harvey Cedars and all of them have at least one local seafood dish, even the local pizza parlor. Most of the restaurants stick with classic American-style grilled seafood, and all are open for lunch and dinner. There is also a family-owned ice cream parlor serving up cookie bowl sundaes and more. Be sure to check out the delicious breakfast options, grab some fresh coffee and breakfast pastries.