- DJDebbieJNorth Georgia •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe prime rib was not medium rare. It was medium for 1 out of 3 people ordering it medium rare. 2 people ordered the crab stuffed flounder and was not near as good as the crab stuffed grouper. They said they should have gotten the snapper. All sides were excellent!More infoLargosPrice: Expensive• American• Cartersville•4.7
- RPRobertP1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Food is always excellent here. Service staff is very professional and well organized. It is an overall very enjoyable experience.More infoLa Scala Mediterranean BistroPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Rome•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I went for my husband’s birthday as a treat. I made reservations, which I strongly suggest everyone to make sure and do. The service was attentive but not overly aggressive. We sat by the windows, which was excellent. The view of the river was amazingly peaceful. The drinks were on point! Top five martini and old fashioned. The food was superb, my steak was cooked perfectly and all sides were to die for. Needless to say, this will become an annual tradition.More infoRay's on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Steak• Sandy Springs•4.6
If you love farm-to-table goodness in a variety of different cuisines, then you will enjoy eating in Rome, Georgia, where creative chefs are using local ingredients to prepare awesome food. Those looking for an Italian meal will find creative pizza combinations made with fresh ingredients while those craving Mediterranean-inspired cuisine are sure to love the pitas. Alternatively, be sure to consider the spring rolls for a memorable Thai-inspired meal. Those who looking for a Mexican meal will find many different choices serving enchiladas, burritos and tacos.The historic downtown area is filled with great places to get a sandwich including chicken, peppered pork, turkey and grilled cheese. Outstanding seafood including shrimp and catfish are served by friendly waitstaff at many different locations.Vegans and vegetarians find many delightful dining options.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 25, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Rome. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Rome who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Rome either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Chieftains Museum
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
- Oremont Station
- Lakeshore Marina
- Country Hearth Inn Cedartown
- Parks Hoke Park
- Cave Spring Residential Historic District
- Mapleton Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Rome
- Elliott Jaycee Field
- Gala Shopping Center
- Country Inn & Suites Calhoun
- Westside Village Shopping Center
- Esom Station Historical
- Callier Springs Golf Course
- Division Street Park
- Peek Forest Park
- South Broad Street Historic District
- Riverbend Mall Shopping Center
- Cave Spring Commerical Historic District