- APAmyPAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFrankies The Steakhouse is classy, yet comfortable. They pamper you without any pretention. A team of staff members attends to your table - you never have to look for someone to help you. Your water glass magically refills & as soon as you finish your cocktail, they are ready to make another if you so wish. Shout out to Ben, who was both knowledgeable about all the cuts of steak & about gluten allergy, which was amazing since I have Celiac disease. They had an impressive selection of bourbon (even Weller Antique 107) & the bartender made an amazing old-fashioned. All of the staff were most attentive & personable. I have been to very nice restaurants before, but never felt so at home at one. If you are teetering, go ahead and treat yourself!More infoFrankie's The SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Duluth•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful birthday dinner for my husband! Great food, drinks, staff and ambience. Live music on Monday night was a huge plus!More info1910 Public HousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Lilburn•4.6
- DBDemarBAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Food, staff, and atmosphere was very nice. I attended on Saturday around 4pm so the restaurant wasn't over crowded. I have the three cheese crab dip for appetizer, Jamaican jerk chicken for entree. Both were fresh, lots of flavor, and came out in ample timingMore infoBahama Breeze - Atlanta - GwinnettPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Duluth•4.4
- PCPCBROWN722Las Vegas •1 review4.0Dined on Feb 14, 2023Waitress was amazing. She took great care of us. We went on Monday. Endless shrimp was really good. An amazing deal for $22.00.More infoRed Lobster - SnellvillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Snellville•3.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
The city of Lilburn has numerous attractions and annual festivals with delicious food options that draw crowds from near and far. Situated near the Stone Mountain Park, the city also features iconic restaurants that offer a variety of ethnic food. The dining options include cafés, bistros, pubs, grills, and fine dining restaurants. Famed for their many unique entrees, Lilburn restaurants are also great places to spend time with friends and family. Lilburn is home to Georgia’s first female barbecue pit master and an array of other southern barbecue specialties. Enjoy the delicious authenticity of Lilburn's barbecue options that range from pulled pork to a variety of savory meats slathered in barbecue sauce.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Lilburn. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lilburn who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lilburn either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Greenhill Shopping Center
- Arcado Shopping Center
- Lilburn Market Place Shopping Center
- Lilburn Square Shopping Center
- Beaver Ruin Village Shopping Center
- Killian Hill Crossing Shopping Center
- Bethesda Community Park
- Indian Trail Square Shopping Center
- Baps Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Harmony Grove Shopping Center
- Boulevard Walk Shopping Center
- Indian Trail Shopping Center
- Five Oaks Shopping Center
- Tree Trail Village Shopping Center
- Lilburn Merchants Walk Shopping Center
- Lilburn Crossing Shopping Center
- Lanford Park
- Lilburn Corners Shopping Center
- Pleasant Hill Village Shopping Center
- Killiam Hill Crossing Shopping Center