- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat experience. Server was very attentive. Food was wonderful. Will be back...More infoThe OptimistPrice: Expensive• Seafood• West Midtown•4.7
- MHMeshellHAtlanta Metro •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had reservations and were seated promptly. The service was friendly, fast, and efficient. The food was seasoned to perfection, and the mimosas were on point. Will highly recommend.More infoRed Velvet BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Douglasville•4.2
- SStephenvipAtlanta Metro •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great cocktails and food, fun outdoor area in the new Colony Square courtyard.More infoSaints + CouncilPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Midtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I went for my husband’s birthday as a treat. I made reservations, which I strongly suggest everyone to make sure and do. The service was attentive but not overly aggressive. We sat by the windows, which was excellent. The view of the river was amazingly peaceful. The drinks were on point! Top five martini and old fashioned. The food was superb, my steak was cooked perfectly and all sides were to die for. Needless to say, this will become an annual tradition.More infoRay's on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Steak• Sandy Springs•4.6
- DMDonMAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2022We were seated promptly based on our seating time request. Our server was attentive, friendly and efficient. The food was prepared and served at the pace we expected. All in all a very pleasant experience and we hope to visit again soon.More infoRed Lobster - DouglasvillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Douglasville•3.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Situated west of the Atlanta metro area, the city of Douglasville offers ample dining options for locals and visitors alike. The downtown area features restaurants serving your favorite southern BBQ and Cajun style cuisine as well as comfortable cafes that provide familiar breakfast and lunch items. The area is also home to dining establishments that specialize in international flavors, as Mexican, Asian and Italian eateries abound. Douglasville also boasts a vibrant pub scene with outlets that offer a traditional British experience by serving fish and chips to lively sports bars offering comfort food while playing local sports on the big screen. Whether you're entertaining guests from out of town or you're a longtime resident, it won't take long to find a restaurant to satisfy any craving.
- Brownsville Square Shopping Center
- Deer Lick Park
- Cloverleaf Village Shopping Center
- Paulding Plaza Shopping Center
- Sudie Crossing Shopping Center
- Pettys Crossing Shopping Center
- Boulevard Center Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Atlanta/Douglasville
- Cochrane Mill Park
- West Moreland Plaza Shopping Center
- Fairbridge Inn Express
- Brownsville Crossing Shopping Center
- Sinel Plaza Shopping Center
- Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
- Douglas Corner Shopping Center
- Arbor Square Shopping Center
- Greystone Golf Course
- Wortham Park
- Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville
- Cotton Field Plaza Shopping Center