Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Montreal / Quebec
Restaurant experiences trending in Montreal / Quebec
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Montreal
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Omakase Experience is a chef’s choice menu consisting of seasonal ingredients mainly sourced from Japan. It includes approximately 15-20 courses with mostly sushi.
Please let us know before taking a reservation any allergies or food restrictions to know if we can possibly accommodate your needs.
Let us know if you’re planning to come for a special occasion.
We do not accept outsiders food or alcohol in our establishment.
We do not have a kid’s menu.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservation must be cancelled 48 hours in advance. Failure to cancel by this time will result in a cancellation fee.
Parties of 5+ full will be required to pay the full price in advance plus 18% service fee.
A valid credit card is required to make the reservation.
To cancel a reservation, simply cancel through the OpenTable email confirmation or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICE: $250 (Dinner) /$150 (Brunch) BEFORE TAX AND TIPS PER PERSON
Designed by a world-renowned design firm, Belvu terrace is a gem to discover this summer. Come and enjoy a delicious light and sunny dinner accompanied by an extensive selection of wines or mocktails for busy downtown workers. In the evening, come and savor a magical evening with your friends and family by sharing delicious Asian inspired dishes and a list of summer wines and cocktails carefully concocted for warm summer evenings.
Don't miss this opportunity to experience the summer of your life at the Belvu terrace. Book now and let us make you live a unique experience.
C’est lors de son passage en Italie qu’elle rencontra son mari, Marco Marangi, expert sommelier. Ayant à son tour cumulé plusieurs expériences en gastronomie,
De cet amour, sont nés les restaurants Chez Sophie et Toto au Liban, de véritables succès!
C’est en 2013 que Sophie decida de poser ses valises là où tout a commencé afin d’offrir aux MTL.
Please visit us at www.gardemanger.com for more information.
Authentic Japanese cuisine with new techniques and new flavors!
In the sumptuous theatrical setting of a loft-style room, we can accommodate 150 guests and 70 more in the summer on our award-winning terrace with a retractable roof. Throughout the years, Le Richmond has been a popular destination for its dining experience, elite corporate events, as well as wedding celebrations.
An unforgetable moment in the heart of downtown Montreal ...When the cuisine becomes an art!
Looking forward to seeing you again when we reopen.
Mathieu - Owner
The Kitchen Galerie, located a few steps from the Jean-Talon Market, offers market cuisine. The different menus are developed daily according to the arrivals, the seasons and the inspirations of the chefs who also act as servers, sommeliers and handymen!
Entering Kitchen Galerie means being seized by inviting aromas, by a relaxed atmosphere and, above all, by an original and refined cuisine that will awaken your gourmet pleasures on each of your visits.
You will be welcomed there in a friendly, attentive and unpretentious manner, in an environment where the sober decor takes on the appearance of an old-fashioned bistro.
Start out with an appetizer to share at Vivaldi such as the fried calamari or the bruschetta. Choose from classic Italian favorites such as the grilled chicken parmesan, the scallops with pesto or the linguine primavera. For dessert, try the tiramisu or the homemade chocolate cake and a cup of specialty coffee.
Il Bazzali is Cuisine & Opera’s Montreal restaurant. Using seasonal market ingredients, Chef Davide Bazzali and his team combine regional Italian cuisine with a pinch of international flavors. ‘CuisineOpera’ prides itself on eco-friendly practices. The interior of ‘Il Bazzali’ was constructed by the Chef himself, reusing and refurbishing found wood and furniture. Guests dine in a fanciful and cozy environment ideal for intimate dinners or cocktail parties. Diners can choose from a selection of fresh homemade pasta, pizza, meat dishes, and delectable desserts. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are available.
See what locals rave about in Montreal
- TTallineVancouver / British Columbia •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat food and ambience! Very fancy food and local as well as seasonal products! Very good service. Have excellent mocktails and cocktails. I will certainly go back!..More infoHoogan & Beaufort$$$$• French / Canadian• Montreal East•4.8
- MDMelanieDOttawa •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI had the Classic Benedict and freshly squeezed orange juice to drink. I very much enjoyed the experience. The service was great and the decor was beautiful (even the bathroom was beautiful)More infoMarcus$$$$• International• Downtown•4.5
- NSNataliaSToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This restaurant is amazing, it’s boujie and very high class so the prices are higher but the food is just as high quality and the service and ambiance are all top notch. It is worthwhile to come here on any occasion.More infoBar George$$$$• British• Downtown•4.6
- BBlueskyOrange County •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I made reservation for Sunday brunch at this restaurant because of the Jazz band. My son plays in a jazz band, and we all enjoyed the French songs performed by the band. The pleasant surprise was the food. My daughter's Carbonara was one of the best she has ever had. Our waiter was a lovely person. The maitre d' was strict -- no reservation, no service -- but he was successful in giving us a very pleasant experience in a crowded restaurant.More infoModavie$$$$• French• Old Montreal•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Montreal
Les 10 meilleurs endroits pour manger sur une terrasse à Montréal
Comme un antidote aux hivers brutaux et enneigés de Montréal, la ville s'anime en été. De juin à septembre (à quelques semaines près), les restaurants, les bars et les cafés de tous les arrondissements envahissent les trottoirs, les toits et les cours - ou les terrasses, comme disent les montréalais. Réservez à l'avance si vous le pouvez, et notez qu'en raison de certaines règles d'autorisation, certains restaurants ne peuvent vous servir de l'alcool que si vous commandez de la nourriture. Voici quelques-unes des meilleures terrasses pour profiter des étés chauds et humides de Montréal.
Les 4 meilleurs nouveaux restaurants à essayer à Montréal
Montréal est au cœur d’une renaissance très attendue de la restauration alors que les touristes et les clients reviennent en force pour la première fois depuis la fermeture causée par la pandémie. Parmi les débuts emballants de 20022, on compte une adresse de fusion péruvienne et japonaise haut de gamme, un restaurant philippin avec un bar de style speakeasy, et un steakhouse élégant dans le Vieux-Montréal. Voici quatre restaurants qui insufflent un nouveau dynamisme au paysage culinaire montréalais et qui méritent tous une visite — et une réservation — dès maintenant.
Montreal’s 13 most romantic restaurants for date night
Montreal is flush with romantic restaurants for all relationship stages. And these spots can feel particularly intimate during a Canadian winter, especially if you’re dining as snowflakes swirl outside. Naturally, the city’s colonial past means that you can opt for a classic date at one of the city’s many buzzy brasseries and haute cuisine destinations. But there are also excellent places to sample Syrian and Cajun cuisine in seductive settings with your significant other. Here are a 13 of the best bets for everything from a first date to a marriage proposal. Read on for a guide to Montreal’s most romantic restaurants to book now.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Montreal. Our customers recommend Gibbys - Old Montreal, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Place Ville-Marie and Damas
As of June 7, 2023 there are 337 restaurants in Montreal. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, French, Seafood, Bistro and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Montreal who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Montreal either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Sun Life Building Edifice Sun Life
- YUL Airport
- Le Square Phillips Hotel & Suites
- Best Western Plus Montreal Downtown- Hotel Europa
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
- Parc Alexandre Saurette
- Parc Jean De La Mennais
- Novotel Montreal Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Downtown
- St Joseph's Oratory Oratoire Saint Joseph
- Delta Montreal
- Chateau Versailles
- Greene Avenue
- Hotel Le Germain Montreal
- Hotel Place D'Armes
- Lachine Canal Canal Du Lachine
- Mont Royal Metro Station
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Les Promenades De La Cathedrale
- Montreal Biodome
- 11 endroits exceptionnels à Montréal pour célébrer des occasions spéciales
- Les 10 meilleurs endroits pour manger sur une terrasse à Montréal
- Montreal’s 12 Best Restaurants For Romance
- 68 Montreal / Quebec Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 17 restaurants qui font la réputation gourmande de Montréal
- 11 endroits exceptionnels à Montréal pour célébrer des occasions spéciales
- Where Chefs Eat in Montréal
- 24 Montreal Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 17 Restaurants That Make Montreal Dining Great
- Montreal’s 9 Favorite Bars
- Restaurants primés à Montréal
- Montreal's Award-winning Restaurants