- THTHolDetroit / Eastern Michigan •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoRochester House saved our night out! We have wanted to try this place for a while but they always looked super busy! We took a chance and they did not disappoint. Props to Greta, our server, who was so sweet and friendly and rolled with my husband’s sense of humor! She was attentive, informative and always checking to make sure we were satisfied! This will be one of our “go to” restaurants from now on!More infoRH HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Rochester Hills•4.6
- RARobynAPhoenix / Arizona •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood and service was amazing. Was my second time and will not be the last.More infoD'Marcos ItalianPrice: Moderate• Italian• Rochester•4.6
- MGMiaGDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023We love this restaurant because of a few reasons 1. The owners are very welcoming and make us feel at home. 2. The service is absolutely 💯 👌 3. The food is great ! 4. Meals aren't too big, the right amount 5. Great wine selection- normal prices 6. Did we mention the owners? You have to go to understand!More infoLa CollinaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Rochester•4.7
- NANickAvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •16 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023Excellent meal, service, and atmosphere. EnjoyableMore infoRochester BistroPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Rochester•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •35 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 10, 2023Great job!! The food is amazing and the service was excellent!More infoRecipes RochesterPrice: Moderate• American• Rochester•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Rochester Hills
A city of well-educated, civically active citizens deserves a host of refined dining options for its population, and Rochester Hills has that alongside an abundance of culinary talent. Its Italian cuisine, from the scaloppine al limone to the tiramisu, is amazingly authentic. The seafood, from the Maryland crab cakes to the swordfish jardiniere, is divine. The ambiance all around is classy, cozy, and intimate. There are classic American diners every few blocks serving all of the old classics for those who want a quick meal and ,if you've got a craving for a Chicago-style hot dog, you'll have no problem finding it. It will go well with the wonderful selection of beers from all of the great breweries in town.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Rochester Hills is RH House