Whether celebrating a special occasion with family and friends or hosting a corporate event, Meritage can accommodate all of your special event needs. From Graduation Celebrations to Rehearsal Dinners and Showers, our dedicated team is on hand to assist in carefully planning your event.View Private Dining Details
OUTSTANDING, from start to finish. Service and food were superb!!
Had an amazing time. Truly great meal. I went with the four course meal which was delicious to say the least. I will definitely be back again.
An amazing dinner for our 10th anniversary! Unbelievable food, service, and ambiance. The four course prix fixe was exquisite - in particular the truffle cannelloni was absolutely incredible!! Highly recommended for a special occasion.
This restaurant was disappointing, unfortunately. My fiance and I visited Meritage for our 6-year anniversary, we decided to go with a "price fix menu", which was a 4-course meal for $85 per person, we declined the $45 extra p/p for wine pairing. There was also a "full experience" menu at $125 p/p or $195 with wine pairing and a la carte menu.
- I mentioned my anniversary on the reservation and the staff congratulated us upon arrival and on our dessert.
- The staff was polite and professional
- Restrooms were cleaned and nice
- They couldn't make a pear martini, but they made an okay blackberry martini for me
- My fiance ordered the Basil Vodka martini and he didn't like it, so they took it back and removed it off of the bill
- It was about 85 degrees F on our table, one of the staff members confirmed that the heat zone was set like that. On a good note, the heat was adjusted.
- Our waiter was terrible, he was not paying attention to our table...
- It took 20 minutes to take our drink order
- We got drinks and bread/butter 30 minutes after we arrived
- Our first course arrived approximately 45 minutes after we arrived and like I said before, the food was just okay... The Peruvian scallops were my least favorite, they were gooey and blend, the octopus with citrus and chorizo broth was good, the lobster was okay, the poached pear was just too sweet. My fiance had the Alaskan King crab, which was very good, the truffle cannelloni- rich but good, the lobster, and 70% chocolate, also rich and very filling.
This restaurant was not worth $300 for two (includes tip). Overall, I was not impressed at all, I've had way better food at The Bancroft or Capital Grill for half that. I will not come back to Meritage.
Good restaurant. Spectacular view. Service, however, is mediocre
Food was very presentive. Ellegant and delicious but the price was outrageous. The waiter was very professional and friendly...
Excellent all the way around. The food service and wines were fabulous.
Food and service was very good. Asked waiter to pair wines with each course and wines were very good. It WAS very expensive.
This was Christmas Eve four course dinner for two with wine pairings optional. Service was perfect. A class act. (The customer is always right at this establishment.) The waiter was extremely knowledgeable about all the wines and dishes. The only part of the entire meal that was not excellent was the bread. Three kinds were offered; the Boston brown bread was dry and cold, the others were fresh and warm. All of the four courses, for both of us, were delicious, wonderfully prepared, visually appealing. Tables far apart, quiet, and optimal for private conversation. Expensive and worth it. We have been here many times for special occasions and will return soon.
There are few places in Boston where you can have an exceptional, leisurely meal and feel that you have a privacy in the middle of a restaurant. The food and the ambiance are top notch, and the service should be considered the benchmark for a fine dining experience. Bravo!