Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Melbourne
Outdoor dining in Melbourne
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Melbourne
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
This place is an absolute gem. A very intimate experience, the owner Mike and Chefs Mikey and Laurent are gifted people who make you feel at home. Food is absolutely incredible, so much flavour with seasonal ingredients. Amazing local wine pairings. Cannot speak highly enough of this place!
Open plan kitchen with food prepared directly in front of our guests.
Warm and cozy lounge with fireplace for winter.
Secluded, rear private courtyard.
Engaging and vibrant dinner party setting.
Seasonal set menu.
Wine and beverage pairings.
Private dinners available.
No matter what you are looking for, at Bossa Nova Café we take pride in serving real Brazilian Food that will take you straight to Brazil after your first bite.
From the lovely beats of Bossa Nova to the quirky & colourful decoration, Bossa Nova's experience was inspired by the most diverse aspects of our culture, to bring Melbournians to Brazil and the Brazilian soul to Melbourne.
Stop by to say Olá, don't leave without trying our truly delicious coffee and delight yourself with the best of the Brazilian Cuisine.
We will be happy to have you in our casa.
Somewhere to come for amazing wine, share plates, $16 Negronis & other specials every day to 7pm, a glass of Manzanilla & freshly shucked oysters, a date with cocktails and delicious food, meeting friends for birthday drinks and late-night dining. All in a room with beautiful light, high ceilings and a great sound system. There's also plenty of outdoor seating if you'd like to catch some sunshine. Timeless and welcoming.
Amarillo is available for lunch and dinner functions and events, with packages tailored to suit your needs.
Please call 0431 040 870 or email email@example.com
After so many months of lockdowns, Doms represents everything that owners Sam, Tom and Adam craved - a return to the basics of hospitality. The makeover of Cheek and Peaches was designed to promote a warm sense of nostalgia and indulge the passions of the team... GOOD PIZZA, GOOD WINES, GOOD TIMES.
Level 1 - Pizzeria/Restaurant
Level 2 - Pool Room
Level 3 - Walk-in Outdoor Rooftop Bar
Dining at Doms - warm textures of natural timber, plush royal blue carpet and brass. It's old school and inviting. A menu of slow fermented wood fired sourdough pizza, alongside tasty snacks and a very deep wine list. The perfect venue for that date, that birthday, that catch up. Social, familiar, honest and good. Hot tip: drink Lambrusco, eat the salami!
Please note unfortunately we do not have disabled access.
Vue de monde has been synonymous with Melbourne dining for almost 20 years, continuing to present an exciting and dynamic experience with a progression of flavours and sense of curiosity. The whimsical spirit at the heart of the Vue de monde menu has not been lost throughout the years, with the lighter-handed and more natural approach to cooking being no less infused with theatre.
With Tanya Maraj as our newly appointed Head Chef, we are excited to bring an array of food that is designed to entice and connect people together.
We believe there is nothing better than bring people together through amazing wine & food.
Welcome to Wolfe & Molone
Award Winners 2020,2021, 2022 Gourmet Traveller Australian Wine list of the Year
Come and discover the charm of Ethiopia and MESOB.
Serving wine we love, food we love to eat & cocktails made with love. A place for us to play and let our hair down.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Melbourne
See what locals rave about in Melbourne
- MKMattK1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat vibe in the restaurant with good music that’s loud enough to be energetic but can still hold a conversation without having to yell. Food is delicious, albeit quite spicy for my palate. The only thing is that the service is quite rushed- it’s a place where you eat and get out sort of thing, which I didn’t really mind as it’s a starting point to the evening, but if you wanted to have a deep and meaning with a friend it’s probably not the place for it.More infoHochi Mama CBD$$$$• Asian• Melbourne CBD•4.5
- IAIvanaA1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFood unbelievable! Service amazing! Vibe so fun! Will be back to try whole menu. Steak melts in mouth!!More infoCecconi's Flinders Lane$$$$• Italian• Melbourne CBD•4.7
- GOGordonOMelbourne •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Di Stasio has becpome our 'go to' for birthday celebrations for the past few years. The staff are very good. Prompt, efficient and knowledeable. The food is magnificent. Just love it. I love the person in the water on the wall, but I reckon we could get an update on the bearded guy on the other wall. Perhaps a couple walking and chatting?More infoDi Stasio Citta$$$$• Italian• Melbourne CBD•4.6
- EMEmMelbMelbourne •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 31, 2022Great range, continuous food and good service. Very popular spot - Remember to book ahead!More infoSecret Kitchen - Chinatown - Melbourne CBD$$$$• Asian• Melbourne CBD•4.2
- LILeonardI1 review4.0Dined on Nov 18, 2019The radii restaurant & bar in the hotel offered a pleasant atmosphere and decor during our dinner reservations. The presentation and plating of our meal was well presented and the duck I had was cooked perfectly, tantalizing the tastebuds with each bite.More inforadii restaurant & bar$$$$• Australian• East Melbourne•4.1
Restaurant experiences trending in Melbourne
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Melbourne
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Melbourne. Our customers recommend Donovans, Hochi Mama CBD and Chocolate Buddha
As of May 29, 2023 there are 576 restaurants in Melbourne. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Modern Australian, Asian, Australian, Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Melbourne who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Melbourne either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Melbourne Marriott Hotel
- Punthill Apartment Hotel - Flinders Lane
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale
- Amazing Accommodations : South Yarra
- DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne
- Arrow on Swanston
- Quest Moorabbin Serviced Apartments
- Sandown Park Hotel Noble Park
- Mantra on Russell
- ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
- Crown Promenade Melbourne
- Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport
- Royce Hotel
- The Langham Melbourne
- Southern Cross Serviced Apartments
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne
- Astra St Kilda Rd
- The Best Restaurants with views in Melbourne
- 50 Melbourne Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Best Japanese Restaurants in Melbourne
- Best Restaurants in Carlton
- Best Eco-Friendly Restaurants in Australia
- 10 outstanding Melbourne restaurants for celebrating special occasions
- 12 romantic restaurants for date night in Melbourne
- Best Italian Restaurants in Melbourne
- Where Chefs Eat in Melbourne