Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our attire guidelines
Amelia's strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. We kindly suggest that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant. Thank you for not wearing excessively revealing clothing including exposed undergarments, clothing emitting marijuana odor, sweatpants and clothing with offensive language or graphics. Admittance to Amelia's is at the discretion of the management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed. We appreciate your cooperation.
Come in and see for yourselves. Ciao!
- GGramma5San Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLove LaCucina. Great value for lunch, and food superb. Young man who was our server was so personable and professional. Very nice guy, and very attentive. Hostess working yesterday afternoon also a joy to meet and converse with while I was waiting for rest of party. LaCucina lucky to have both of them.More infoLa Cucina Ristorante EastonPrice: Moderate• Italian• Easton•4.7
- SVSusanVvipGreater Boston •4 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoVery good food and comforting Yes, I would recommendMore infoLa Stalla Osteria & BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Stoughton•4.8
- LKLisaKGreater Boston •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jul 16, 2023Our server was excellent. We had a large party with three separate checks. The server did a great job of keeping track of everything and was very friendly.More infoThe Chateau - StoughtonPrice: Moderate• Italian• Stoughton•4.5
- MMMichaelM1 review5.0Dined on Jun 3, 2023Excellent food. The steak tips were outstanding. The service was also very good, and it is a great place to watch a game while you eat!More infoLodge Bar And GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Randolph•4.2
- RLRobertLGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is the best restaurant in the area. The menu and food overdelivers for the price. The service is always outstanding, and the building and atmosphere are top-rate. It is never as crowded as I think it should be - this place is an underrated gem.More infoAmelia'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Stoughton•4.7
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Home to the only train station in Massachusetts with a clock tower, Stoughton is a historic town about 17 miles from Boston. Given that the town is also not far from Cape Cod, it's no surprise that you'll find fresh seafood here. Yet the town's culinary scene is hardly one-note, with farm-to-table fare, authentic Asian and European flavors, classic burgers, steaks, pizzas, salads, and smokehouse BBQ creations in equal abundance. If there is a "dining hot spot" here, it's around Washington Street where familiar chains mix with local cafes, bars, pizzerias, family-friendly restaurants, casual establishments, and low-key kitchens with specialized global dishes. And yes, Stoughton also has baked beans, clam chowder, seasonal lobster, Samuel Adams ale, and other regional palate pleasers.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 22, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Stoughton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Stoughton who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Stoughton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Village Mall Shopping Center
- Richard Sparrow House
- Thorny Lea Golf Club
- Canton Center Station
- Stoughton Center Shopping Center
- Cobbs Corner Shopping Center
- Hancock Field
- Avon Plaza Shopping Center
- Westgate Mall
- D W Field Golf Course
- Gilbert Walker Playground
- Westgate Shopping Center
- The Village Mall
- Thorny Lea Golf Course
- North Stoughton Station Historical
- Star Market Shopping Center
- Fuller Art Museum
- Country Inn & Suites Brockton
- The Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Boston Brockton