- PPaigeGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoHad a wonderful dining experience with my visiting Mother. The restaurant is charming, the view amazing. Our server, Christian, was very helpful, knowledgeable and fun! We enjoyed everything!!! Started with the Bento Box, a nice variety of very yummy small bites. My favorite was the little neck stuffies. And, the corn salad under the lobster was so fresh and citrusy! Delicious! We had the Chilean Sea Bass, which melted in your mouth… so good! We also had and enjoyed the Lobster Tagliatelle. Portions were large so we’re finishing them off tonight… still delicious! Would have loved to try their desserts, but we were just too full to think about it! Great place to celebrate a special occasion or just to treat yourself!More infoThe Ocean House RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Dennis•4.8
- KNKarenNEdmonton / Northern Alberta •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days ago5 stars! The food was amazing. The buffet has more than just salad, far more options than other Brazilian steakhouses I've been to. My water glass was never empty and neither was my plate. Very enjoyable!More infoBrazilian Grill - HyannisPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Hyannis•4.8
- EZEldonZGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Have never been disappointed at Alberto's. It's our favorite place to have a meal with friends.More infoAlberto's RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Hyannis•4.5
- AAmyvGreater Boston •8 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The atmosphere and venue was perfect for our ladies lunch and birthday celebration . The service was great. The food and beverages were very good. The seasonal decorations were beautiful . Parking is easyMore infoDan'l Webster InnPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Sandwich•4.5
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Sandwich Village
As a Cape Cod town with miles of oceanfront land, Sandwich Village is home to a number of fresh seafood restaurants. You can enjoy a fried fish and chip platter or a lobster roll at a laid back seafood joint, or you can head to one of the town's more upscale restaurants to enjoy a creative seafood dish. Perhaps due to the its name, Sandwich Village takes sandwiches seriously. It is home to some highly regarded delis where you can grab a quick bite to eat on your way to the beach. Sandwich Village also hosts a number of pubs and taprooms where you can enjoy a burger and a brew. After dinner, you can head to a bakery or a local ice cream shop for a treat.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Sandwich. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sandwich who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sandwich either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Giving Tree Gallery And Sculpture Garden
- Sandwich Glass Museum
- The Historical Museum
- East Boat Basin
- All Seasons Inn & Suites
- Cape Cod Canal Visitors Center
- Heritage Museums Gardens
- Dan'l Webster Inn and Spa
- Dexter Grist Mill
- Cape Cod Canal Railway Bridge
- Scusset Harbor
- Sandwich Marina
- Cranberry Manor B&B
- Eastern Inn
- Cape Cod Canal
- Quaker Friends Meetinghouse
- Yesteryear Doll Museum
- Yesteryears Doll Museum