Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
East Bay Grille at Pinehills Golf Club is a public restaurant. You do not need to be a member of the Golf Club or resident of the community to dine with us.
G Pub brings an innovative menu of gastro-style fare paired with a unique beverage program designed for all to enjoy. The space offers something for everyone with an expansive arcade, craft cidery, speakeasy, and distinctive late-night and gameday programming all under one roof. Guests can also enjoy games such as billiards, shuffleboard, and pinball located throughout the venue.
The innovative concept was created by leading hospitality and management company G Hospitality who own and operate several venues throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts. With the booming success of sister venue G Pub Providence, the group was excited to take things to the South Shore to expand the concept to over 22,000 square feet.
G Pub’s talented team is equipped to make any private event come to life with its extensive and unique private event capabi
- SSamuelvipGreater Boston •108 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoSalt is always delicious and fun. The menu is SO creative. We especially liked the Halibut Ceviche, Szechuan Cucumber Salad and Tokyo Street Corn but everything is good and different and fun. The servers are very young so don't expect Haut Cuisine professionals -- not possible to find outside big cities and they drive the price -- but they are very nice and they try hard. Oh, and the Croatian wine we had -- "Posip" -- was outstanding and perfect with the sauced fish items we had.More infoSalt Raw Bar + Fine CuisinePrice: Moderate• American• Plymouth•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood was outstanding and so was service It was worth the ride from the cape and it’s definitely many more tripsMore infoEast Bay GrillePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Plymouth•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Food and service very good. Server very attentive without being annoying. Gave us plenty of time to relax and enjoy. House made gelato and peanut butter pie was the perfect finish to an enjoyable mealMore infoLeena's KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Plymouth•4.7
- AanonymousGreater Boston •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 11, 2023First time visitor. Very quiet Sunday dinner for our anniversary. Parking seemed limited as people not from the area. Service was fantastic and the food amazing. We drive about an hour to get to Plymouth to celebrate our anniversary and it would be worth the drive to return.More infoToscana RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Plymouth•3.9
- SSherryGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was great but if I could give a 10 stars for the staff I would!More infoTavern on the WharfPrice: Moderate• American• Plymouth•4
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
The birthplace of New England and one of the most historically significant places in the United States, Plymouth offers a dining scene that the pilgrims would be proud of. With its seaside location, you will have a number of options to enjoy seafood while looking out over the Plymouth Bay. Options range from fried seafood shacks offering fish and chips to fine dining spots serving creative seafood dishes. Of course, New England clam chowder is never in short supply. With its many beaches, Plymouth is also home to a number of homemade ice cream shops to serve beachgoers after long, hot summer days. End the day by eating an ice cream cone while you walk on the Plymouth Harbor Jetty.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there are 12 restaurants in Plymouth. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Seafood, Gastro Pub, Brewery and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Plymouth who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Plymouth either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills
- Independence Mall Shopping Center
- South Shore Expo Center
- Mayflower Ii
- William Bradford Statue
- Cranberry Mall
- Village West Shopping Center
- Pinehills Golf Club
- Briggs Playground
- Waverly Oaks Golf Course
- Blue Spruce Motel & Townhouses
- Lakenham Historic District
- Plymouth Village Historic District
- Edward Winslow House Museum
- Ellisville Harbor State Park
- Village Landing Marketplace Shopping Center
- Pilgrim Station Nuclear Plant
- Jabez Howland House
- Comfort Inn Plymouth
- Silo Marketplace Shopping Center