Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Dennis
Restaurant experiences trending in Dennis
See what locals rave about in Dennis
- LSLizSvipBoston / New England •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFabulous. Tess was amazing. Even with cloudy weather the atmosphere was incredible.More infoWaves at Pelham House Resort$$$$• Sushi• Dennis Port•4.4
- DMDebraMvipBoston / New England •32 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI feel it's the best new restaurant on the Cape right now! Definitely worth a try and the money. They are a bit pricy but the food is AMAZING and innovative. We just had dinner with them for a 2nd try and they did not disappoint! They offer 2 seatings a 5pm and a 7:30pm we did opt for the 5pm seating but only because we had to work the next day... but which ever time slot you choose you never feel rushed. It is a 7 course tasting menu and there is plenty of food you are definitely full when you leave. They also accommodate for food allergies or if you are vegetarian. They do change their menu each month. We are looking forward to our next reservation with them next month.More infoLUNE$$$$• European• Dennis•5
- BBen7azvipPhoenix / Arizona •24 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoBeautiful restaurant and top notch staff. Only disappointment was the tuna tartar appetizer. The chef changed it from last few years,which is his choice, and no one cared for the new preparation…less tuna, less chips, and flavor of tuna strange. We Definitely will go back… but will not order that dish again. Stick to the Cauliflower appetizer…wonderful as always. Fish entree dishes superb! As I said.. we will return!More infoThe Ocean House Restaurant$$$$• Contemporary American• Dennis•4.8
- CcdrpndBoston / New England •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis place is a bit off the beaten path, but worth finding. I always get duck when I can find it, and this dish was worth finding. Apparently it is their signature dish. My husband had the lamb burger which he said was the best he had ever eaten. We highly recommend seeking out this place.More infoMooncussers Tavern$$$$• American• Harwich Port•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipBoston / New England •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a fabulous New Year’s Day brunch with great food and service and a beautiful view! Our server Mary was fantastic and the entire staff was friendly and attentive. It was the perfect start to 2023 - thank you Pelham House!More infoThe Rooftop at Pelham House Resort$$$$• Contemporary American• Dennis Port•4.5
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Dennis
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Boston Right Now
Whether you’re on the hunt for pub grub or the best of international cuisine without the cost of airfare, Boston’s newest—and reopened—restaurants have it all. These five spots, which include the city’s first Yemeni restaurant and one of its largest patios, are the hottest places to dine in Boston right now.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Cape Cod, located off the coast of Massachusetts, is a major summertime destination for New Englanders looking to get to the beach and out of the city for some fun in the sun and delicious dining options. The town of Dennis is located in the heart of Cape Cod, and its many restaurants include a number of seafood specialists serving up the local fresh catch. Cape Cod chowder houses are a staple in the dining culture and provide rich and hardy seafood chowders to warm you up in the winter. In the summer months, visitors can expect a good old-fashioned lobster roll and other shellfish specialties. For some land-based options, enjoy a slice from a neighborhood pizzeria or choose from chicken Caesar salad or roast beef and mashed potatoes on the wide-ranging menus at a classic diner.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Dennis. Our customers recommend The Ocean House Restaurant, LUNE and Chapin's Bayside
As of June 8, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Dennis. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Seafood, European and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Dennis who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Dennis either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Josiah Dennis Manse And Old West Schoolhouse
- Inn at Swan River
- PMA 307 Holiday Home
- Bluegreen Vacations The Soundings
- Lighthouse Inn Cape Cod
- PMA 238 Holiday Home
- Kelley Road West Harwich Cape Cod
- PMA 320 Holiday Home
- Cape Cod Museum of Art
- Eastern Beach
- Sesuit Harbor House
- Briarcliffe Motel
- Corporation Beach
- PMA 23 Holiday Home
- Cape Playhouse
- Cutty Sark Motor Lodge
- Bass River Golf Club
- Dennis Pines Golf Club
- PMA 19 Holiday Home
- Jonathan Edwards Motel