Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We fly in fish from Japan every Monday and Thursday.
Our menu has been crafted for those with finer tastes, an interest in masterfully crafted entrees, all while maintaining a very affordable price. Our small plates will include a charcuterie board created with the finest cured meats & cheese from around the world. Our entrees are equally delicious with dishes made for any type of diner. Our desserts are for you to indulge & end your meal on a delightful note.
Our cocktails & wine list was created by professionals and experts in their field. Enjoy your experience!
Anoosh Bistro is a casual upscale full service restaurant. We have booths for a more private dining experience, as well as a full bar. We can do private parties and catering .. We look forward to serving you soon.
At Anoosh Bistro we take the health of our guests and our team members very seriously. We are working hard to ensure we go above and beyond CDC recommendations in sanitizing, creating additional space between guests, and minimizing points of contact. Your well being and peace of mind when it comes to enjoying an excellent meal are our top priority.
We have just completed an extensive renovation and expansion. New features include updated bar area, cocktail lounge, state of the art restrooms and 60 person private dining room.
Whether you choose to dine in our main dining area, year-round patio, or private dining facility; Volare boasts an intimate and beautiful setting.
Come experience the ultimate in entertaining… a special occasion at Volare. Inspired cuisine, beautiful surroundings and impeccable service are the hallmarks of a great event. You deserve nothing less, and we promise even more.
If you're looking for a dining experience that transports you straight to the vibrant streets of Havana, then look no further than our authentic Cuban restaurant. Our cozy and inviting atmosphere is the perfect setting for you to enjoy your meal, whether you're dining with friends, family, or a special someone.Our menu includes a wide range of Cuban favorites, from the classic Cubano sandwich to our succulent Ropa Vieja and savory black beans and rice. And don't forget to save room for our delicious desserts and Cuban coffee. In addition, we are also introducing a range of new cocktails, mocktails, Latin American beers that perfectly complement our dishes. Whether you prefer a classic mojito, a margarita, or a martini, we have a drink to suit every taste and occasion.We guarantee that you'll leave with a newfound appreciation for the rich and vibrant flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine.
Open for dinner, for a quick bite or an elegant full table dining experience. The menu includes small plates and entrees with a variety of cured meats, artisanal cheeses, flat breads and our special daily entree. The eclectic wine program lead by Master Sommelier Scott Harper serves a huge wine selection including more than 55 wines available by the taste or glass. Our award wining wine list is all available for retail to go sales.
Rodney's on Broadway has been featured in such magazines, newspapers, and other publications as: Southern Living, Discover Horses, Kentucky Monthly, AceWeekly, The Lexington Herald-Leader, Louisville's Courier-Journal and Keeneland Magazine.
From plantains to the classic Cuban sandwich, we have all of the classic Cuban specialties covered with our twist, of course! Come visit us to see what Louisville has been missing.
At Mima's, we believe in creating an inviting and invigorating atmosphere. That's why you can find different choices to choose from. Whether you're enjoying a delicious dinner in our dining room, a tasty Mojito at our bar, or even a fine hand-rolled cigar on our patio, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
- BBBradleyBvipCentral Kentucky •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a great experience! Come for happy hour before 6:00 and get cheaper appetizers and wine!More infoLouVino - Douglass HillsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Middletown•4.5
- RHRichardHCentral Kentucky •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood is always good and tasty. Service is excellent - attentive but not overdone. Quiet environment and good spacing of tables. Our “go to” place on Louisville.More infoBrasserie ProvencePrice: Expensive• French• Middletown•4.7
- BJBarbaraJCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAll six of us were very impressed with Connor's. This was our first time. Food was great, reasonably priced, waitress had been highly trained and we loved the uniform, ambience was great, much quieter than other restaurants. Great experience.More infoConnors Steak & Seafood - LouisvillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Middletown•4.7
- JJulieCentral Kentucky •7 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 20, 2023We are a pizza family and it was our first time to visit. We loved the pizzas —-they were unique and delicious! We are always searching for a pizza that is from a locally owned place with offerings that cannot be found anywhere else. This is the place! Our service was excellent. The meal was served quickly. The setup indoors and outdoors was nicely done.More infoParlour - JtownPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Jeffersontown•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The staff was wonderful, and the food fantastic! Hope to be able to go again for our anniversary!!More infoThe Melting Pot - LouisvillePrice: Expensive• Fondue• Downtown Louisville•4.6
Discover Central Kentucky
Central Kentucky is commonly called the state's Bluegrass Region, and it includes the city of Lexington, home to the University of Kentucky. Dining options in the surrounding counties and small towns are a combination of locally owned American family style establishments and national chain franchises. Lexington is the location for many alternatives that include an excellent assortment of fine dining establishments offering main courses like prime rib and lobster. Barbecue is also an iconic Kentucky dish and can usually be found throughout the region at the numerous bar-and-grill and smokehouse restaurants. International cuisine is primarily Chinese, Mexican and Italian, with many establishments focused on deep dish Chicago-style brick oven pizza and other unique menu items.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 238 restaurants in Louisville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Italian, Contemporary American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Louisville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Louisville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- SpringHill Suites Louisville Downtown
- The Brown Hotel
- Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill
- Turfland Mall
- The Mall At Lexington Green
- Kentucky Art And Craft Gallery
- Camelot Shopping Center
- Baptist Hospital East
- Ashland The Henry Clay Estate
- Grant Lake Wildlife Area
- Churchill Downs
- Kentucky Fair And Exposition Center
- Springhurst Towne Center Shopping Center
- Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historic Site
- Speed Art Museum
- Keeneland Race Course
- Mall Saint Matthews Shopping Center
- Falling Run Park
- Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport Kentucky Expo Center
- Rupp Arena