Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Wine Spectator Award Winning Wine List.
Recognized for its warm and excellent service.
No Out-Door dining. STAY SAFE!
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
Mardi Gras Tuesday serves up Cajun and Creole dishes. Down home Creole Cooking, specializing in CharGrilled Oysters and The Best Shrimp PoBoys in the Metroplex.
On the Thirty offers food, libations and a good time in a fun, casual atmosphere. It's a great place for friends to hang out, catch up and watch a game on the numerous flat-screen televisions throughout the establishment. On the Thirty serves up artisanal pizzas with gourmet toppings like fig jam, herb goat cheese and bourbon-marinated filet mignon. It also offers gourmet sandwiches, entrées and desserts. Praised in numerous publications such as Our Ventura Blvd and Boulevard Magazine, On the Thirty's mixologists create flavorful signature cocktails at the bar. This pub and eatery features 30 craft beers with international selections, as well as 30 boutique California wines. It hosts events and has a private room with catering services for parties. Reservations are also welcome for groups of eight and more.
- OTOpenTable DinerYosemite / Mammoth Lakes •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe staff and food were all incredible from beginning to end. They took care of my guests and myself like we were family. Thank you!More infoBacari - Sherman OaksPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sherman Oaks•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways a great experience at Gyu-Kaku! I go with my GF on average twice a week if not more and it always hits the spot! Reservations through open table makes it really easy to get a table. The staff is very kind and helpful. The food is great, my favorites are the harami cut, the garlic noodles with chicken and the addicting cucumbers. I prefer the a la carte menu style over the all you can eat, it seems to me it’s easier to pace yourself and can make it more cost effective depending on how you much you eat. One thing that I noticed, they provide you three sauces for you at the table, a spicy one (my personal favorite) ,sweet soy and ponzu all great sauces just the bottles that hold them, they always seem to be left sticky leftover liquid dripping over the bottle. Nothing serious just something I’ve noticed but in conclusion, great restaurant can’t go wrong with Gyu-Kaku!!More infoGyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ - Sherman Oaks, CAPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Sherman Oaks•4.6
- KkimbavipLos Angeles •48 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe service was very good. Waiter was attentive. The food were delicious, we all enjoyed the evening good wine. Good food and excellent terimaisu.More infoTrattoria del Sole & Market del SolePrice: Moderate• Italian• Sherman Oaks•4.7
- JGJaimeGLos Angeles •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023FIREFLY was a perfect spot for a romantic dinner. Always drove by this place and finally decided to reserve a table. Me and my wife went for our anniversary and they treated us with a lot of care and gave us excellent service. From the greeting with champagne to the food and the on the house desert . I would definitely recommend and will come back for sure.More infoFirefly - Studio CityPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Studio City•4.6
- RroninlavipLos Angeles •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food is always so fantastic. We love meeting friends there, the vibe is fun, and it's great supporting a local business that has been established in the neighborhood for so many years!More infoThe Front YardPrice: Moderate• Californian• Studio City•4.6
Here’s who made the Los Angeles Times’s 101 Best Restaurants list
From super-casual spots to high-end restaurants, here are the Los Angeles Times’s hotly anticipated favorites for 2023.
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
Discover Sherman Oaks
Dining in Sherman Oaks is like continental travel from one meal to the next. French cuisine is served in an atmosphere reminiscent of Parisian bistros with a range of choices from escargot to steak tartar. Thai and sushi restaurants offer a taste of Asia with food prepared by Japanese and Thai chefs. The Italian kitchens create classic pasta dishes using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. The main thoroughfare is Ventura Boulevard, which is best enjoyed by parking your car in a public lot and walking along the rows of shops and restaurants. You'll recognize some larger chain establishments, but it's worth taking a chance on one of the many unique owner-operated restaurants that offer food you can't find anywhere else.
Frequently asked questions
- Sherman Oaks Fashion Square Shopping Center
- The Vivoli House Apartments
- Economy One-Bedroom Apartment on Van Nuys Blvd
- Starlite Cottage Motel
- Lovely New Studio in LA
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sherman Oaks
- Vanowen Economy Two Bedroom Apartment
- Sherman Oaks Square Shopping Center
- Hyland Motel Van Nuys
- Starlight Inn Van Nuys
- Van Nuys Sherman Oaks War Memorial Park
- Delano Park
- Sweet Dreams BnB
- Economy Two Bedroom Apartment - Vanowen 6
- Van Nuys Economy Studio Apartment - #A
- Three-Bedroom House Near Universal Studios
- Lovely New Guest House in LA
- Sherman Oaks Three Bedroom with Pool
- Sherman Oaks Town Center Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Van Nuys