Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- PAPAULvipLos Angeles •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat service and Colleen is one of the best. The staff is one of the main reasons we frequent this restaurant and not others. Great value too compared toother steak houses or casual dining.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - NorthridgePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Northridge•4.6
- DWDianaWLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023We enjoyed the Caipirinha Event. It far surpassed our expectations. The food is so flavorful and it is obvious they use high quality ingredients. Generous servings throughout the event with a very attentive and knowledgeable staff! Be sure to have Luis or one of the fabulous bartenders shake up a Caipirnha for you on your next visit. Passion fruit is my favorite.More infoFogo de Chão - Woodland HillsPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Woodland Hills•4.2
- BRBRENDAC1 review4.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023Great options on menu to choose from and great ambienceMore infoDave & Buster's - NorthridgePrice: Moderate• American• Northridge•3.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023The service and staff was excellent. The ambiance was a little ruined by a large party with several unruly children and teenagers with lack of supervision (totally on the parents, not much the staff could’ve really done ). Perhaps a better initial seating arrangement so the children weren’t going between tables and booths during buffet style brunch were us and plenty other guests were walking around back and forth with plates of hot food? I almost spilled a hot plate of pozole on one small child because she darted in front of me. But again, not on the staff but on the inconsiderate parents.More infoEl Torito - NorthridgePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Northridge•3.8
- RrkbkvipLos Angeles •142 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I have been to Gus's many times. this was one of the best times becasue the food was very hot, drinks were served rights away, server was great. The food was tasty too, like the cobbler with the berries!More infoGus's BBQ - Porter RanchPrice: Moderate• Barbecue• Northridge•4.6
Legendary chef Enrique Olvera’s second LA restaurant is all about everyday Mexican cooking
Tacos, quesadillas, and other everyday Mexican food is the focus at ATLA Venice.
12 Los Angeles restaurants perfect for special occasions
From a classic Californian wine bar to a coveted kaiseki experience, these Los Angeles spots promise a memorable time no matter the celebration.
As the home to a University of California campus, you might expect Northridge to be rife with a robust range of affordable and creative dining options, and you won't be disappointed. Casual dining is king here with sandwiches dominating the menus and plenty of places with counter service and small dining areas. Whether you're looking for gyros or bahn mi, you're bound to find something that will suit your tastes. And, while there seems to be a debate as to whether New York or Los Angeles holds the crown for the most iconic Jewish delis, there's certainly no lack of spots to pick up a Reuben or hot pastrami in this neighborhood. Southern California has long been considered one of the centers of American Chinese dining, and Northridge is flush with places offering favorites like General Tso's and steamed dumplings.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Northridge. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Barbecue, American, Steakhouse, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Northridge who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Northridge either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Balboa Nordhoff Shopping Center
- Stoney Point Park
- Northridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Walnut Grove Shopping Center
- Devonshire Reseda Shopping Center
- Parthenia Park
- Radisson Hotel Chatsworth
- Santa Susana Pass State Historic Park
- Los Angeles-Valley Suburb Retreat
- Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Northridge
- Northridge Recreation Center
- Browns Creek Park
- Devonshire Golf Course
- Ramada Chatsworth
- Travelodge Chatsworth
- Dearborn Park
- Staybridge Suites Chatsworth
- Northridge Shopping Center
- Vanalden Park
- Topango Festival Shopping Center