Chef Tony brings to the North Shore and to all food lovers a new fusion of South American flavors with exotic Venezuelan, Argentinian, Brazilian, Ecuadorian and Peruvian flavors...
Excellence from start to finish as always
Love,love, love what Tony and his staff do. Outrageous good food and you are surrounded by kindness and warmth
Have never had a bad experience here. The food is fantastic and the service is great.
Food was outstanding and very delicious as well. Service was great for there being a full house on a weekend.
Yum! Everything was delicious
Our second visit and we will go back again! The venue was much louder than our first visit.
The food was well prepared and full of flavor. Everything we had was delicious. I highly recommend the mussels, green beans and empanada assortment. Although you may be full at the end of your dinner do not pass on the Besitos de Dulce de Leche, trust me you won’t regret it. The service was also outstanding. Our waitress was knowledgeable and attentive.
First time visitor and the food was outstanding. We had the mussels Flameados appetizer along with the Empanada assortment. Delicious. We decided to share a main course which was the Churrascos. Perfect size for the table. Great atmosphere and service.
The food was outstanding. WE were able to sit in a table in the back of the restaurant by the kitchen and it was very quiet. There is also also an upstairs that is quieter which is nice.
We had a fabulous dinner!
Cocktails were great, especially the Mezcal rita and the Guava one.
Wonderful Malbec! Arepas and mussels were so good!
Grilled octopus, suckling pig, and salmon were all delicious!
Our server, Jose, was great! We will be back for sure :)
Instead of bread they give each table a bowl of crispy plantains which were delicious. Three of us shared three appetizers. The shrimp and mushroom appetizers were excellent. The baby eggplant appetizer was pretty good too but wasn’t as appealing to look at.
Love this place. The flavors are amazing and the plantains with garlic sauce that are complimentary are delicious. I guess my only complaint is that it was so noisy that you couldn't even hear your friends from across the table. Very flavorful food and great service.
This is the best place!!!
Great place to enjoy a very different delicious menu. THIS PLACE IS FUN. Go anytime you can get and enjoy!
We usually go to Longitud315 during the week. Saturday night was chaotic - loud and the service reflected how busy the server was.
Great food and service was excellent. Skirt steak and chicken were outstanding.
We were greeted by the hostess “Gina” who warmly welcomed us. The food was served hot and everything tasted delicious. We sat at the “ chef table” a round table by the glass wall to the kitchen.
The service was over the top! Our server “Ozzy” excited us as he explained the menu and even helped choose the perfect wine that wasn’t the most expensive on the menu.
A wonderful experience!
Service was fair at best. Because the service was slow, our food was cold. The flavor of the food was good. The drinks were nice but they too took ages to arrive after we had orderer4.
Stuck with sharing appetizers and bottle of wine
Juan was great server and guide through menu
Food was all excellent. Service upbeat and friendly. High marks for empanadas, arepas, lamb chops, green beans and old fashioned. Thought it was reasonable for what you got. portions were generous. Would definitely go back.
The service was horrible. Our reservation was at 815 and we didn't get our food until 1030pm. The food did not agree with my stomach and was not worth the wait.
Great food. Very slow service. We were there for 2hrs 45 min.
Always great food and service. Too bad the place is way too loud during peak hours
Love their many different small plates.we had a variety of empanadas, ceviche, and excellent lamb chops cooked as requested. The chocolate dessert was decadent.
This is simply one of the best restaurants in the burbs. Food is superb and the empanadas, in particular, are awesome. Nice wine selection. Pace of service was great—not rushed at all.
Good, great service, very accommodating.
It took 20-25 minutes for anyone to greet our table. Then another 15 minutes to get a drink. We had to request water from anyone passing bye in that no one was attending to use. The appetizers were good, but the main courses came out slow and were very cold. I had been there twice before and was prepared for relatively slow service, but this two and a half hour marathon was a bit ridiculous.
Perfectly grilled meats, along with vegetarian entrees for the non-carnivores. Excellent, delicious and unique creations
Overall a mixed experience on our first time there. Modest but cozy restaurant with a small bar.
1. Drinks - Bad experience with one guest as she tried twice to order a cocktail and they used shaved ice and filled it to the top (alcohol preservation program). The two drinks she ordered were heavily watered down which tasted like lime water (drink was a Caipirinha). She returned the drink when the waitress returned (15 minutes later) and ordered a Old Fashion sweet). Same result and no simple syrup was added). I looked at the young bartender who was struggling to make the drink with help from a co-worker. She finally settled for a glass of wine about 45 minutes into the evening. Others asked for less ice and the waitress stated that the drink then would be half full!
2. Apps. Gave us some plantain chips and an excellent green chimichurri sauce on the house. Followed this with 3 lollipop lamb chops (great marinade) and some Drunken Mushrooms (AHA! This is where the alcohol went)! Appetizers were great!
3. Entree's - 3 of us ordered the chefs special; Skirt steak, chicken, and smoked sausage over black beans and rice (Churrascos). The chicken was dry and the skirt-steak was tender but non-descript (not a ton of flavor but maybe that is how Venezuelans like their steaks. Felt like adding salt and I only put salt on popcorn! The smoked sausage was very good and savory. The wife opted for only the skirt steak dinner and had the same opinion.
4. Service - A lovely young girl that was not in any hurry to serve you. To be fair, they had runners helping but she was MIA many times.
5. The Tab - Bring your American Express along as this was not a cheap date! The group had two drinks (sort of), 2 apps., and dinner and no dessert and the bill without tip was $80/person.
Final notes - With some training (service and bartender), I would return at least one more time. PS - You do not use shaved ice for cocktails unless they are mixed and strained quickly!
Yes, I would definitely recommend Longitud315 to a friend. We sat outside for a delightful early dinner. The food and the service was outstanding!
Fantastic food and service. By far our favorite place in Chicago and one of the best steaks we’ve ever had. Recommend the drunken mushrooms, grilled octopus, and chef’s special steak (3rd on the menu). Can’t wait to come back.
As always this place is wonderful! Service,food, and drinks! We’ve never been disappointed. Highly recommend it!
Fabulous food. Our first visit, will definitely go back. Waiter Ozzy was super nice and attentive. So was the busboy whose name I don’t remember.
Had a terrific birthday dinner with my husband! Food was wonderfully fresh and delicious. Jose, our server, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. His recommendations were spot on! Would not hesisate to return here again!
We had an 8:30 pm reservation and they started sweeping and turning off the front lights at 10:00 pm letting our table and the other table left in the restaurant know that they were closing down. I didn't care for that experience. Food was delicious and our waiter was great.
Food was delicious! The appetizers were so plentiful that we ended up skipping dinner entirely. Don't miss the drunken mushrooms and empanadas. Words I never thought I'd type: the green beans were TO DIE FOR. Cocktails were creative and fun. We'd definitely go back.
Wonderful and different flavors in a fun setting. Never disappointed in anything we have tried. Love the plantains.
Longitud312 never disappoints! The food is delicious and imaginative, and the service is professional and very attentive!
The food here is amazing! If you haven’t been to this restaurant you are missing out! Props to the Chef! Gracias Tony!