Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Mr Lobo will offer you with a unique culinary experience, featuring a variety of traditional and modern Peruvian dishes; from Ceviche, Lomo Saltado to Carapulcra.
Mr Lobo is also the perfect location for anyone looking to experience the art of cocktails crafting at its finest. From Pisco Sour to our signature cocktail Smoked Mr Lobo a masterpiece in its own right.
The vibrant and warmth decor provides the perfect atmosphere to enjoy and share a dish or a drink with friends and family. Whether you're a seasoned foodie or simply looking to try something new, Mr LoBo is a must-visit destination.
With an emphasis on simple, refined dishes, we offer our seasonal tasting menu Tuesday to Saturday dinner and Friday/Saturday lunch.
Here at Anglo we have made a few changes to improve your dining experience with us.
We feel it is our responsibility to use only the best British seasonal foraged and responsibly farmed produce.
We have also made a conscious effort to reduce our impact on the world around us. Such as offering one menu to reduce our food consumption and waste, reducing our plastic usage, using natural wines, British where possible and reducing the amount of meat and fish we offer from responsible sustainable suppliers.
We have made these changes and more to be more sustainable and responsible but without impacting on the quality of our final product and your overall dining experience.
You can watch me LIVE on Twitch under "Francescocooksspaghetti".
Immerse yourself in our intimate dining oasis where our award-winning chef, William Drabble, skilfully crafts French cuisine with the finest British ingredients, ensuring harmonious flavours in every dish.
From productive business lunches to delightful catch-ups with friends, intimate romantic dinners, or memorable special occasions, Seven Park Place caters to your desires. Indulge in our seasonal menus, thoughtfully curated to delight even the most discerning palates. Our carefully selected wine pairings complement the masterpieces on your plate, elevating your dining experience to new heights.
Book your table today for a gourmet adventure at St James's, where extraordinary cuisine and Mayfair's allure unite among London's top restaurants.
Inspired by dishes first created by Georges Auguste Escoffier during his time at The Savoy Hotel in 1890, the Gordon Ramsay team have delivered a modern French tasting menu with European influence. With the finest ingredients sourced from all corners of the world and a vintage wine list to match, dining at Restaurant 1890 is an experience not to be missed.
Restaurant 1890 by Gordon Ramsay is open Tuesday to Saturday and serves a carte blanche tasting menu. We recommend allowing up to 3 hours to enjoy your experience with us. Online reservations are available for up to four guests, up to 3 months in advance.
The traditional arches and Mughal paintings of this newly renovated dimly-lit eatery add a further touch of warmth to the contemporary furnishings and create a combination of refreshing and comfortable surroundings and reminds of cultural ties with Indo-Pakistan. The background music of traditional Indian classics adds a refined yet energizing romantic touch to the food we serve to our valued customers.
- OTOpenTable DinerHertfordshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent and attentive service. Lamb to share was excellent and soft in the middle but a little chewy towards the ends. You can’t go wrong with Blacklock and the staff here are particularly good.More infoBlacklock SohoPrice: Moderate• Steak• Soho•4.7
- CTChrisT1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoLoved the audio levels on music and the ambient noise was nicely absorbed by furnishings - all conversation was clear and easy to understand. Felt expensive, but good value for money. Vegan menu was small, but all options sounded delicious. Portion size for vegans does need be a little larger than meat dishes though - vegetables don't fill us up in the same way! A fantastic night out.More infoThe Ivy Soho BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Soho•4.2
- EKEvelyneKSLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was excellent (for veggie and meat lovers), the waiters and waitresses were very nice and attentive, great experience! We love to come back every time we go to London!More infoDean Street TownhousePrice: Expensive• British• Soho•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best meals I've ever eaten... Came here for a birthday treat with my partner. Everything about the experience was perfect: from the hospitality at reception, the impeccable and friendly service in the bar and restaurant, to the food itself. It's not cheap (although the express menu is very good value) but represents good value for money in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. The steak and lobster were the highlights, but there's something mouth-watering on the menu for all appetites. Highly recommended for a special occasion.More infoHawksmoor Air StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Piccadilly•4.5
- RGRichardGBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A good meal at Bills between theatre showings. Speed was good. Menu feels a bit more limited these days. Service was good (server disappeared- maybe change of shift). Overall a solid meal. I would visit again,More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - SohoPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Soho•4.2
9 of the best Greek restaurants in London
From the city’s best souvlaki to traditional tavernas, here are 9 excellent Greek restaurants in London.
London’s 12 best bars
From slick speakeasies to cocktail and wine bars, here are 12 standout bars to grab your next drink in London.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
If dining in the U.K. still evokes lackluster fish and chips or sorry boiled vegetables, it’s time for a trip. Call it the renaissance of British cuisine—from revived and updated bangers and mash to regional authentic Chinese, London has rewritten its own culinary story and now proudly bears the qualities of a veritable food destination. With a population of nearly 8.8 million people and one of the most popular airports in the world, the city is a bastion of cultural and culinary diversity, from an old world Parsi café and forage-forward tasting menus, to rethought English breakfasts and markets of all types. We’ll cheers to that.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in London is The Library Bar at The Lanesborough
- Twickenham Stadium
- Baker Street
- Westbourne Park Station
- The St Martin's Theatre
- The O2
- Canary Wharf Station
- Haymarket Theatre Royal
- White City Station
- The London Palladium Theatre
- Wimbledon Station
- Waterloo Station
- The Aldwych Theatre
- The Savoy Theatre
- Farringdon Station
- Paddington Station
- The Shaftesbury Theatre
- Oxford Street
- Regent's Park Station
- London Eye
- Charing Cross Station
- The Top Burgers in London
- The Top Cheap Eats in London
- Discover Trending Restaurants in London
- Discover the Top Sushi in London
- London Chefs' Guide to Restaurants
- The Top Italian Restaurants in London
- The Top Restaurants with Vegan Options in London
- London's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Top Iconic Dishes in London
- 12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
- 15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
- Celebrity Chefs in London
- The Best Pizza in London
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in London
- The Top Breakfast Restaurants in London
- Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
- The Ivy Collection - London Restaurant Festival
- Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
- The Best Restaurants in London
- Best Tasting Menus in London