7 restaurants available nearby
Steak was amazing and prepared perfectly. Drinks were top notch. My only complaint would be the ceaser salad, the lettuce was wet and the dressing didn’t stick to it, so it basically tasted like just eating plain lettuce.
We decided to go to The Brick for my wife’s birthday because the menu looked great… when we walked in for our reservation the Hostess suggested a quieter experience and sat us upstairs, very welcoming.
We ordered a really nice bottle of wine, one of birthday caliber and started a wonderful...
- Trolley Square
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Zion National Park
- Seven Peaks Resort Water Park
- Thanksgiving Point
- Richmond Park
- Twin Lakes Rv Park
- Forest Dale Golf Course
- Sugar House Shopping Center
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Marriott Salt Lake City Center
- South Towne Mall
- Park City Lowell Manor
- The Canyons
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park
- Eagle Point
- Union Square
- Plaza 700 Shopping Center
- Peery Hotel
- Little America Hotel Salt Lake City