Cuisine (20 of 45)
49 restaurants available nearby
Celebrated our anniversary with a first time visit to this restaurant. It was great! The food was excellent, well presented, and we can highly recommend the steak bites, the crab cakes and the baby back ribs. The noise level in the restaurant was nicely muted so you don’t need to raise the volume...
The overall experience was good! The portions looked a little smaller than usual. Barely any veggies and smaller portion of mashed potatoes but everything was cooked well and tasted great!
Love the location . Portions of appies are smaller however . Was a but disappointed as for 3 people only the chicken wings were enough. Only 3 scallops and the salad was tiny . The pizza always a hit!!
The mains were great .
Would go back . However covid has affected portions .
- St. Norbert Hotel
- Polo Park Shopping Centre
- Winnipeg / James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Corydon District
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg-South
- Roosevelt Park
- North Kildonan Community Club
- Assiniboine Park
- Canadian Museum For Human Rights
- Howard Johnson Express Inn
- Winnipeg Beach Provincial Park
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Club Regent
- Mere Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg South
- Winnipeg Thriftlodge
- Margaret Bruce Provincial Park
- Travelodge Winnipeg East
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg - Airport West
- Hnausa Beach Provincial Park