Cuisine (20 of 35)
107 restaurants available nearby
Great experience. Limited menu but we all had something different and everything was delicious. I will say also the warm bread is addicting 😉
Service was great.
Steaks may have been mixed up, very tough for a filet and over cooked.
A little let down that we indicated honeymoon, but nothing was done.
Mashed potatoes and shrimp appetizer were delicious!
I decided to try The Oaks out one more time since a friend of mine said the breakfast was not to shabby for a buffet. The staff was informative an kind an the food was fresh an I was informed there was a chef special every morning the French toast casserole was amazing. I was a little disappointed...
Food was delicious, although for the price of the charcuterie board, I expected a lot more meats and cheeses. There was only a tiny portion of honey and zero fruit. I believe we paid $28 for the small charcuterie board we received, and the taste and/or options did not match that price.
- Biltmore Square
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
- Sugar Mountain Resort
- Holiday Home Let the Good Times Roll
- Soco Falls
- Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Road
- Haywood Park Hotel
- Beech Mountain
- Univeristy of North Carolina
- Asheville Regional Airport
- Whitewater Falls
- Eastvale Shopping Center
- Biltmore Village Lodge
- Broyhill Park
- Hampton Inn Asheville - Biltmore Area
- Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville
- Pack Square
- Wolf Ridge Double