Cuisine (20 of 28)
69 restaurants available nearby
Great experience, had a table booked for 10+ waitress was fast, efficient, always checking up to see if we needed something. We were seated at the back which was a great place to enjoy our meals, each other and the hockey game. Food was great! One meal was accidentally messed up and they noticed...
Took our 11 and 14 year old granddaughters yesterday, last day of summer break for them. To say they enjoyed it, would be an understatement. Food was awesome, interactive games were so much fun, we all played, even us old folks. And the staff couldn’t have been any nicer. I totally recommend this...
We celebrated my husband's birthday on this occasion. It is one of our favorite steak places in Winnipeg. We have been supporting them throughout COVID.
I had well blended house red wine to start, and we tried the new Meatball appetizer. It had a delicate bite of spice along with the added...
We go to Rae & Jerry's at least once a month and always have great service and great food.
I asked for a certain table and was even able to get that. This month we were celebrating my sisters birthday and they put a candle on her desert. Verey nice of them.
- St Ambroise Beach Provincial Park
- River East Arena
- Transcona Historical Museum
- Northwood Community Centre
- Lundar Beach Provincial Park
- St Vital Centennial Arena
- Roseau City Park
- Winnipeg Convention Centre
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Johnson National Wildlife Refuge
- Red River Exhibition Assoc
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- School Section Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- Kittson County Historical Museum
- Whitemouth Falls Provincial Park
- Winnipeg / James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Country Inn & Suites Winnipeg
- Corydon District
- Willow Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- Rainbow Beach Provincial Park